The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

World War III ( Serious Discussion )

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

World War III ( Serious Discussion )

Postby monobloss » Mar 3rd, '14, 20:30

WW III is imminent, if not now, it will come sooner or later. Name the year in which u think WW III will accure and who will be responsible for the act of agression.
Last edited by monobloss on Mar 4th, '14, 00:22, edited 1 time in total.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbth6oWH6j1rxaxdc.gif
Rollefsen wrote:
monobloss wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:FUCKIN' LEAK ALREADY!!!

It's not leaking bro. Never will. Well it will, on 5th nov.

I'm 100% positive it will leak before that. I'm so positive, that if it doesnt, I will never have Emma Stone in my sig again.
monobloss
Soldier
Soldier

Re: World War III

Postby geoff » Mar 3rd, '14, 21:38

War will never be the same... NUKES BRO
geoff
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Mar 3rd, '14, 21:41

2020 when Hage rules most of Western Europe and becomes allies with North Korea and Russia.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby monobloss » Mar 4th, '14, 00:17

Charlotte wrote:There's not gonna be a WWIII to our knowledge and if there MAY be tension between a lot of countries, it's not gonna be a real war. Maybe another Cold War but as for now I don't think we're stupid enough to be involved in something that's been taught to us to destroy a lot. It's neither gonna be anything like WWII or I may it happen but idk if there's gonna happen something it's gonna come from North Korea. Kim is a huge faggot but I think he knows his boundaries.. (lol)

Some sort of pre-Cold War is already happening. And it isin't true that there is not gonna be WW III. War is sth that is always happening when certain conditions are met. This isin't what if, War is comming. Global economic reset is something that was always happening when again, certain conditions are met. It's happening every 100 years on avarage.

Gigantic debt that no country can pay off: CHECK
Empires expanded beyond sustainability point: CHECK
Complete corruption in politics: CHECK
Elite government: CHECK

And many more

geoff wrote:War will never be the same... NUKES BRO

Not true, no one is gonna fire nuke whenever he is gonna hear about war. Nukes are very last resort when your country is going down and has no chance at all. Then u threaten to fire the nuke, other site halts and says "If u are gonna fire dat nuke! We are gonan fire ours". And then the war freezes, everyone is stalling and is afarid to make a move, at some point there is gonna be treaty and economy will be reseted by then. There is no sane country that would fire a nuke and risk pollution or destroying the world, it's not good for business and expanding emipres. You don;t wanna ruin land on which u could plant your crops and shit.

Idk if u guys are aware what Russia is doing on Ukraine right now.

PS:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:2020 when Hage rules most of Western Europe and becomes allies with North Korea and Russia.

Russia is allied with china D:
Rollefsen wrote:
monobloss wrote:

I'm 100% positive it will leak before that. I'm so positive, that if it doesnt, I will never have Emma Stone in my sig again.
monobloss
Soldier
Soldier

Postby monobloss » Mar 4th, '14, 00:37

Charlotte wrote:
monobloss wrote:Some sort of pre-Cold War is already happening. And it isin't true that there is not gonna be WW III. War is sth that is always happening when certain conditions are met. This isin't what if, War is comming. Global economic reset is something that was always happening when again, certain conditions are met. It's happening every 100 years on avarage.

Gigantic debt that no country can pay off: CHECK
Empires expanded beyond sustainability point: CHECK
Complete corruption in politics: CHECK
Elite government: CHECK

And many more

It's not true that war is always needed when certain conditions are met. Due to better settlements and alliances and the Europe Union sticking together and shit it's so much harder to break the ice and start a war then it was back then when they simply didn't know better.
We're in 2014, there's not gonna be a war about a gigantic debt that can't be paid off.. for example Greece. They fucking suck but it's not our intention to let them down. Europe (and especially Holland) tries to help them as much as they can but it's them who keep fucking up. They've considered letting Greece go from Europe but they know that would cause wayyy more problems than the economics are inflicting.

About the government.. Yeah they're corrupt but we live (mostly) in a democracy what means if a governor goes too far be sure that that one won't be in the government for too long. we probably just accept more. Before there were just so many more tirans & dictators and well.. communism. I'm not ruling out the possibility here but there are so many things that are different than in 1939. I think it's more the third-worldcountries that are gonna be a problem once they wanna bond with us but meh, don't see that likely. It will mostly be loose threats & protests but no real action

There is a lot of truth to that but there is one problem. We created sth like NATO, ONZ, European Union. These are supposed to keep the peace between countires. Supposed to, Ukraine is getting radied by Russians as we speak, they are occupaing this country for like days by now, NATO, ONZ, UE did absolutely nothing to help. Russians are doing what they want and they are testing the system right now. Obama is threatening with consequences, other countries too, but not a single one has helped Ukraine so far. Crimea belongs to Russians now, they have like 16,000 troops stationed there, black sea fleet blocking sea for Ukrainian army and they aren't going anywhere. Russia is not third world country, they are testing their power and aren't afarid of the system. If Russia assults Ukraine and gets banned polliticly and economicly what stops them to go after the rest of Europe? They already commited act of aggrssion, it's official, and act of agression often leads to war. It's 1938 all over again, but insted of Hitler we got Putin.
Rollefsen wrote:
monobloss wrote:

monobloss
Soldier
Soldier

Re: World War III ( Serious Discussion )

Postby 4sires » Mar 4th, '14, 03:04

I think if WW3 were to break out, one of the following countries/areas would be involved in it.

Russia
North Korea
Israel/Middle East
4sires
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Kill You » Mar 4th, '14, 17:36

Charlotte wrote:There's not gonna be a WWIII to our knowledge and if there MAY be tension between a lot of countries, it's not gonna be a real war. Maybe another Cold War but as for now I don't think we're stupid enough to be involved in something that's been taught to us to destroy a lot. It's neither gonna be anything like WWII or I may it happen but idk if there's gonna happen something it's gonna come from North Korea. Kim is a huge faggot but I think he knows his boundaries.. (lol)

I think it will be more of a Cold War, also. If there is a WW3. But I don't think there will be a true WW like 1 and 2.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby monobloss » Mar 4th, '14, 19:18

Hage wrote:Well World War III is canceled for now due to Putin's master plan. He played the whole world and came out on top by the way he handled the whole Ukraine situation. Ukraine now owes Russia 1.5B$, Russian currency bounced back and the world owes Russia apologies for the way that escalated things by being judgmental faggots.

That's his interpretation of law, he is still violating international law and no one is gonna apologise for his missinterpretation of it. He acts like Ukriane is his when it is not. The point is, he doesn't give a single fuck about UE or Obama. The only thing that could stop him is proving his power or gigantic loss of income due to trust issues from other countries.
Rollefsen wrote:
monobloss wrote:

monobloss
Soldier
Soldier

Postby monobloss » Mar 4th, '14, 22:04

I think he wanetd to say that WW3 will not be so brutal. Sorry not true, mabye not so long but it will be brutal. Unless they are gonna play this with giant EMP then it will not be brutal at all. Unless it's Korea, they will kill for fun.
Rollefsen wrote:
monobloss wrote:

monobloss
Soldier
Soldier

Postby monobloss » Mar 4th, '14, 22:12

Calandre wrote:
monobloss wrote:I think he wanetd to say that WW3 will not be so brutal. Sorry not true, mabye not so long but it will be brutal. Unless they are gonna play this with giant EMP then it will not be brutal at all. Unless it's Korea, they will kill for fun.

You are completely deluded

And why is that exactly?
Rollefsen wrote:
monobloss wrote:

monobloss
Soldier
Soldier

Postby monobloss » Mar 4th, '14, 22:43

Calandre wrote:I don't have neither the time nor the willing to go through every single tabloid-like comment you posted here. Get your sources right, read something about geopolitics, stock markets, natural resources and so on.

Then we can keep on talking.

End of the conversation.

So yet again u refuse to give me any real argument after attacking me rather aggressively. I guess it is the end of conversation.
Rollefsen wrote:
monobloss wrote:

monobloss
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Mar 8th, '14, 03:05

DancinOnYaGrave wrote:There will never be another world war.

Kill You wrote:

I think it will be more of a Cold War, also. If there is a WW3. But I don't think there will be a true WW like 1 and 2.

If there is a WW3, it won't be a true WW like 1 and 2 - wtf does that even mean?

I mean how the wars were fought. WW1 and 2 were hardcore. This would be a bitch war if it ever came to it. Closer to a Cold War like what was said.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Raul » Mar 8th, '14, 03:25

More like Cold War II.

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby LilBuffDa[OG] » Mar 8th, '14, 05:00

With the united nations essentially running shit, WW3 is practically impossible at this point.

That being said, it doesn't stop the US from playing all these proxy wars with bigger means in mind. They are a hungry nation, and the only way I can see a world war happen is if somebody steps up to them. Which they won't. Unless everything falls to shit and literally everyone stops giving a fuck.

People these days have too much to lose to want to die in war. I can see many civil wars taking place at the same time.. but an entire world war is implausible at this point in humanity.
Lil Buff runnin' through ya neighborhood with bricks, ready to smash ya face and shit.
LilBuffDa[OG]
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby kkaniff » Mar 10th, '14, 22:08

Y'all seem to be labouring under the delusion that we are all rational far thinking people, all it takes is one sufficiently deluded extremist with a following, a couple of mistakes, an overreaction and BOOOM, we're all fucked.
All the people who started wars in the first place thought it was necessary at the time, and now we've got all sorts of idiots with nuclear weapons.
It won't be all bad though, if there's a nuclear apocalypse then I'm pretty much guaranteed a harem.
Harem >>> radiation.
the fresh David Koresh
#KanyeLost
#GrandeGang
Stuck out like a sore thumb, so I gave them the finger
There is only one God, the Crippled Godd
All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise, a fist full of dollars, a list full of problems...
kkaniff
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Serious Debate