The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Official Limp Bizkit SOTDE Anticipation Thread

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Re: The Official Limp Bizkit SOTDE Anticipation Thread

Postby Shpongle » Dec 13th, '13, 16:06

Official statement about “Lightz”:
Fred Durst wrote:This is for the very few that are clearly lost in their lack of self awareness and evolution. This track Lightz is the outcome of a very unique experience we had with Cash Money producer Detail. We really enjoyed our time together and are proud of the collaboration. As a rock band we find ways to get off the beat and path so we can enjoy the perspective from other points of view. It’s refreshing to step away from the norm every once in a while. It’s helps us remember who we are. As for your sluggish and negative comments, they’re just another reminder of why we do whatever WE want to do. We don’t encourage such negativity and surely don’t want to embrace it either. You continue doing what YOU do and we’ll continue doing what WE do. We’re proud of you for being you, regardless. Some people are so miserable with themselves that they need to bully others to feel anything remotely rewarding at all. As a victim of that behavior for the majority of my life, I feel for you and sincerely hope you find happiness without it being at the expense of abusing others. We will continue to provide plenty of polarizing material for your own personal therapy. We love you. All of you. And we are very grateful for what you’ve done for us. Enjoy the ride. It’s one hell of a roller coaster.

Well i get what Fred is saying and i applaud artists who reinvent themselves and try new things, but i'm really not feeling this song..they did that with TUTP1 and i loved that album :8)
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Jan 6th, '14, 15:18

Aone10 wrote:Limp Bizkit has disappeared after their tour....

This won't come out January.

Let the Cash Money Records ass fucking begin!

(according to Wes, the album was supposed to come out in August 2013)

Just hope it's worth the wait...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Jan 10th, '14, 08:50

Why are they even on that label?

frid pls
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Shpongle » Jan 10th, '14, 15:39

mdemaz wrote:Why are they even on that label?

frid pls

Is not 2001 anymore, the Bizkit don't sell millions of records like they used to...Interscope deal was over they had to make moves, Cash Money believed in them so there they are :8)

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Jan 15th, '14, 11:43

Finally some news:

Limp Bizkit manager wrote
"Nothing but Cocks & Coons here in Sam Rivers backyard in #Jacksonville… Perfect place for #limpbizkit to write some music for the week… First time the band has been in Jacksonville to write music since #threedollabillyall$2"

So they're still recording, i guess we will still have to wait a couple of months for the album :(

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Jan 20th, '14, 14:38

I could sit here for hours telling you why old Limp is superior, or I could just be blown away and surprised that the new material sounds so good.

Either way, my nostalgia glasses are coming off.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Shpongle » Jan 20th, '14, 15:14

mdemaz wrote:I could sit here for hours telling you why old Limp is superior, or I could just be blown away and surprised that the new material sounds so good.

Either way, my nostalgia glasses are coming off.

Old school Bizkit is better no doubt about it, i was disappointed with Gold Cobra to be honest...but i'll give the new album a spin for sure :8)

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » Feb 8th, '14, 05:24

i still cant believe that they signed to cash money. shit sounds good tho. havent heard them in how long. im happy that i stumbled onto this thread
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Shpongle » Feb 18th, '14, 11:15

Nice Bizkit video, funny shit lol

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Mar 5th, '14, 15:46

Aone10 wrote:^Keeping it clean these days, heroin and water. lol

ALBUM INFO: Updated OP

http://loudwire.com/limp-bizkit-rollerc ... new-album/

Looks like summer...

Was going to post this lol yeah, they're aiming for a July release :flutter:

http://www.theprp.com/2014/03/04/news/limp-bizkit-hoping-to-have-new-album-out-by-july-pondering-splitting-it-into-pieces/

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Mar 6th, '14, 15:28

Aone10 wrote:Mastodon is also aiming to release their album in the summer :rock:

I love their instrumental tracks, they're great musicians, but sometimes i can't get past the singers voice for some reason :confusion: i saw them live once, pretty good :8)

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Mar 11th, '14, 13:17

New update:

Limp Bizkit will be heading the studio again soon to finish their new album “Stampede Of The Disco Elephants“. In an update posted today the band stated of their current plans:

“Headed to location scout new studios to finish STAMPEDE. We will have the ability to stream content and keep you updated throughout the entire process. We really look forward to sharing this with you. An inspiring time, indeed. Why make “just another record” when you can make one that breaks the mold and stands out on its own? Exactly. Time to get twisted. LB14″

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Mar 11th, '14, 16:36

Album of the year almost here
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Shpongle » Mar 12th, '14, 11:21

DƎRDYPK wrote:Album of the year almost here

This and Slipknot :worship:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Apr 7th, '14, 10:22

Band back in studio, Producer and Engineer revealed

"It seems as if the band is seeking the production of one Logan Mader. Logan is the Ex guitarist of Machine Head and Soulfly.
And finally, TAP forum member Sonny found out with some searching that Jason Schweitzer, who has done work with Eminem, Dr. Dre, Aloe Blacc, Talib Kweli, and many more, will be engineering the album."

I thought Ross Robinson was going to produce the album :confusion: , but Logan is not a bad choice, he also produced a good amount of albums, we'll have to wait and see what's coming...

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to General Music