The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Korn

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Re: Korn

Postby Shpongle » Feb 7th, '14, 14:14

Spike In my veins video is out, and as always KoRn delivered :worship:
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Apr 4th, '14, 11:01

Korn Reportedly Headed To The Studio To Track New Songs

A report running over at Harddriveradio.com has word that Korn will be back in the studio again shortly to record a couple new songs with producer Don Gilmore (Bullet For My Valentine, Linkin Park). The report reads as follows:

“I had Jonathan Davis of Korn on the hotLine yesterday from his Bakersfield home and today I will check in with Head and Munky tomorrow. The band is getting together soon to start recording a couple of new songs (hmmm, must be getting ready for the 20th anniversary?) with producer Don Gilmore. And the band will also be rehearsing for their shows coming up in order to get some more new songs under their belts off The Paradigm Shift.
No word on what the next single might be at this point. Jonathan also told me he was proud the way the score turned out on the film he did called After The Dark. It’s probably available to rent or purchase it this point. Gotta check it out. JD did say he was pitching some other films too, and working on new Killbot music, which he’s describing as “digital metal.” He said he can’t wait to unleash it! Nice!…”

These dudes never take a break, 20 years and still going strong :worship:
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Apr 7th, '14, 09:57

DancinOnYaGrave wrote:New Korn album in 2014?

Wouldn't be surprised if it happens :D but they're probably going to aim for a 2015 release..

Aone10 wrote::worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Another album this year would make me lose my shit...

Limp, Slipknot, and Korn?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I know right, don't forget Tool and Metallica :D this will be an awesome year for sure :worship:

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Apr 8th, '14, 10:03

Aone10 wrote:Lars already said the album is in the writing process (they released Lords of Summer as a demo), they still have a lot of writing to do, according to him... album might not even be out next year.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/lars-u ... next-year/

And Tool has confirmed that what Adam Jones said about the album was a joke and was taken out of context, the album more than likely won't be released this year.

http://www.spin.com/articles/tool-new-a ... dam-jones/

:( Sad news

I know, Tool are always fukin with the fans, no one knows when they're telling the truth lol it's been 8 years since the last album, it's too damn long :(

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Apr 16th, '14, 10:17

Apparently Shane Gibson(Former Korn Touring Guitarist, lead guitar for the solo tour of Jonathan Davis) has passed away at the age of 35 from complications due to a blood clotting disorder. :( that sucks, he was a great guitar player, way underrated in my opinion...R.I.P

http://loudwire.com/former-korn-touring-guitarist-shane-gibson-dies/

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » May 5th, '14, 12:41

http://vimeo.com/93585989
Looks like KoRn might re-release The Paradigm Shift with some extra tracks, and a new single also from one the unreleased tracks, can't wait :D

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to General Music