The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Homophobia and Disagreement and other sexual stuff

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Homophobia and Disagreement and other sexual stuff

Postby CrashBand » Apr 25th, '14, 05:56

Horse wrote:the rest of what snake said is pretty spot-on tho, esp. about incest.

Those views on incest are slightly short-sighted. I didn't get in depth with that tho, as it's own thread worthy.

Snakebeast wrote:Wait, are you guys saying that you think religion shouldn't exist?

I believe the world would be better off without Religion than it is with Religion, yes.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby CrashBand » Apr 25th, '14, 05:57

Menzo wrote:This thread isn't about religion, stop while you can.

Yes it is, at least partly. Check OP m8.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 25th, '14, 06:03

Perhaps I was wrong in saying that it's a necessity. And yes, I understand that most religions aren't, historically speaking, the most peaceful. But it certainly helps in all the ways I listed.

And incest has always been an interesting topic to me. I'm not really sure why people are so opposed to it. But, yeah, I agree, it's worth its own thread.

EDIT: Okay, I guess we should stop talking about religion.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Apr 25th, '14, 06:05

Wtf just happened...

Damn, you guys are creepy af intellects.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby pudding » Apr 25th, '14, 07:13

CrashBand wrote:And of course a big age difference is fine, you idiot. An 8 year old with a 30 year old would not be ok if it was a gay relationship or a straight relationship.

You still call me an idiot... sigh... I'm fine with you thinking that my reasons are idiotic but if you're saying that to someone who's trying to learn, respecting everybody's perspective and reasoning and trying to be open-minded; it makes it really hard for them to take you seriously. I'm not being narrow-minded nor disrespectful; I'm not disregarding what anyone is saying, hell I even agreed with some of the stuff you said. So that disrespectful shit has to stop. I know it's sort of moronic to asked to be respected on the internet but you're not really helping yourself by being rude to a dude who's not close-minded and disrespectful to disagreements.
The reason why I wanted to know if the big age gap is fine is because I saw a post here with some people disagreeing with big age gaps and because I wanted to know for sure what you were saying. I really don't want to misunderstand anybody here. And Crashband what is your definition of homophobia? Because if it is hatred or discrimination against gays then I can assure you that your claim of me being homophobic is wrong. But I did sort of see your point with the racist analogy. The thing is the way I am against it is sort of... passive in a way? Like I'm not 100% against homosexuals, a part of me is against it and a part of me isn't. I can go to a gay wedding and be fine with it (as in not speak out or feel offended or anything) and a part of me wants to support the gays because if they love each other then they love each other. But I can't say that I wouldn't see any wrong in it at all... I'm just saying although I might disagree, I won't let it affect anything, and I usually would just keep it to myself. Hope we cool CrashBand, don't want beef with anybody. And sorry if I wasn't really coherent.

Snakebeast wrote:Pudding, you seem like a great newbie, but your post just made my opinion of you plummet. I REALLY hope I'm misunderstanding you here.
pudding wrote:First off, I want to state that I am a Christian. But I'm not a Westboro Baptist kind, so chill and neither do I intend to shove my beliefs down other people's throats.

Cool. :y:
But...
I want to know for sure (I think almost all of you would agree with me) that me simply disagreeing with a gay's lifestyle of homosexuality is not homophobic.

Homophobia: An extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people. Take it as you will.
As a christian, I disagree with homosexuality because of my faith and a part of me thinks it's wrong or at least not natural.

Not natural? Define not natural. If you mean that it doesn't normally occur in nature:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

On your faith:
Now, unlike Horse, I don't vehemently speak out against the very existence of religion. I believe in its necessity in peoples' lives as a form of security, as a way to teach children morals, and a way to bring people together. However, using your faith as a way to deflect any accusations of homophobia is total bullshit.

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things_The_Bible_Bans,_But_You_Do_Anyway

And how can you disagree with it? It's not a choice. It's how you're born. You can't disagree with something that isn't an opinion.
But I don't hate or treat gay people any different.

You are demonstrating the exact opposite.
I have gay teachers and deans at schooI and I'm totally cool with them,

By the existence of this post, I'd have to say you're not "totally cool" with them.
that being said, what makes incest (considering that they don't have babies) and intimate relationship between an eight year old and a thirty nine year old (considering that both partners fully consent) wrong?

You do realize an 8 year old doesn't exactly have the mental capacity or maturity to decide whether or not they should have sex with a thirty nine year old, right? That's why an age of consent exists. Regardless of sexual orientation.

On incest: Exactly why do people have an aversion to incest, again? If they don't make mentally deficient babies or anything, who gives a fuck? If both (or more) partners are of age and fully consent to it, bang whoever the fuck you want.
You can't say that these relationships are wrong and say that homosexuality is fine... that's bullshit (a lot of homos say, it's something they're born with and they LOVE each other. Why are people that are either in the same family or have big age gaps treated as if their relationships and affinity for one another aren't based on love and natural.

Yes I can and I just did. You don't seem to understand that your sexual orientation is not a CHOICE. It never was. You are born with it and you stick with it throughout your life. And even then, even if it is a choice: what's your problem with it?

I strongly recommend that you read my long post on page 5 where I address CrashBand but I do have some stuff to say on your post.

When I said, "But I don't hate or treat gay people any different." You said, "You are demonstrating the exact opposite." How am I? I've never recalled talking about me hating them or ostracizing them...

I guess you are right on the point where you talk about me not being totally cool with them. But I don't let it affect anything.

And in regards to the "you are born with it", aren't pedos born with the affinity to children? It wasn't a choice of their's either. Now I really don't want to hear another, "HOW DARE YOU COMPARE THE TWO", so let's just act that the pedo nor the gay doesn't act on their natural desires. Let's look at only the sexual affinities, and although people might have answered this before, I just didn't pick up on it, so I just want to know for sure if their affinities are wrong, both gays and pedos.

thanks for replying and i hope you did misunderstand me, again please read my long post on page 5 that was directed at Crashband (it should answer the stuff I didn't address on this post) and read the entirety of this post too. Thanks for answering my questions politely.

Menzo wrote:
pudding wrote:
Menzo wrote:Meh, Jesus never had a problem with gays so fuck it - and hey, neither does the Pope.

Well the fact that Jesus never had a problem with gays is debatable. Just because it wasn't recorded on the Bible doesn't mean that he was totally fine with it. But I think Jesus cared more about people's hearts. He would sit with prostitutes and sinners and I'm sure he would do the same with gays. It's the pharisees who had bad hearts that he was angry with (still did not hate). I consider myself to be very similar, I don't hate gays but I do think what they're doing is wrong (I'm not mad, judgmental or think I'm superior to them) but I would be furious with a pastor who uses Gods name for his own personal gain or a person who hates gay personally (WestBoroBaptist member).

Jesus sat with prostitutes cuz he was a fucking pimp :y:

The Bible is based off what is written, not what isn't written...

You're absolutely right Menzo. But John 21:25 says, "Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written." Sorry for making this about religion but this is saying that there are some things that Jesus did stuff that was not recorded (although this is can only be referring to actual miracles and not concepts, we don't know that for sure) but you made a valid point. And lol at the first line.

TheVipBro wrote:i still can't understand in its totallity what pudding is saying, I just feel like he's going in circles, pointing people who do judge and hate gays and says he doesn't but says it's wrong anyway.

Admit you do hate them, You made the thread for a reason, and you think it's wrong, so they're wrong, what they do is wrong, being gay is wrong, therefore you don't accept them, unless you accept the wrong stuff yourself

I dun hate dem... y u do dis VipBro :'( ... Just because I don't agree with an action someone takes, that doesn't mean I hate them...
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 25th, '14, 07:27

yikes
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 25th, '14, 13:05

pudding wrote:I strongly recommend that you read my long post on page 5 where I address CrashBand but I do have some stuff to say on your post.

Will do.

When I said, "But I don't hate or treat gay people any different." You said, "You are demonstrating the exact opposite." How am I? I've never recalled talking about me hating them or ostracizing them...

Not exactly hating, but you did say you disagree with their lifestyle. You, in your mind at least, treat them differently from other people.
And in regards to the "you are born with it", aren't pedos born with the affinity to children? It wasn't a choice of their's either. Now I really don't want to hear another, "HOW DARE YOU COMPARE THE TWO", so let's just act that the pedo nor the gay doesn't act on their natural desires. Let's look at only the sexual affinities, and although people might have answered this before, I just didn't pick up on it, so I just want to know for sure if their affinities are wrong, both gays and pedos.

Exactly. It's a psychological condition. Pedos are born like that as well. It's not their fault they have those urges. Have whatever urges you want. It's just unfortunate that pedos should not act on them because of the consequences of those actions. You still don't fucking understand. You can't seem to grasp the simple concept that it isn't WRONG to be born a certain way. It simply isn't logical. No, let's NOT act that "the pedo nor the gay" doesn't act on their so-called "natural" desires. I already showed you proof that it occurs in nature.

Page 5 Response:

Firstly....Basedshady isn't gay.

3. Excuse me. Survival of our species? Do you realize what overpopulation is? We have enough people on this planet already.

5. Let me explain this again. Neither of them are inherently wrong, in that it's not wrong to be born as a pedo or a homosexual. It's just the problem of what would happen if a pedo acted on their urges as opposed to a homosexual. Pedophiles love children who simply do not yet have the mental capacity nor maturity to actually make decisions regarding sexuality. In short, they're not at the age of consent.

6. Wrong in essence? What does that mean?

No, you are slightly homophobic. You have a slight aversion to homosexuals.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 25th, '14, 13:12

Horse wrote:
Snakebeast wrote:Firstly....Basedshady isn't gay.

he is tho

I always thought he was joking :unsure:

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 25th, '14, 13:26

Horse wrote:
Snakebeast wrote:
Horse wrote:I always thought he was joking :unsure:

his old posts were jokes, but he actually came out of the closet a while back and did a basedshade 45 podcast about it. that's a good listen, if you haven't heard it.

Dayum. Good for him.

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby StanBase » Apr 25th, '14, 14:18

I hate discussions about religion or feminism. People never listen to counterarguments at all
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Serious Debate