The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: incest, religion, etc. (cont'd from pudding's thread)

Postby mdemaz » Apr 25th, '14, 06:07

Incest is just wrong in every way... I don't care what argument you give.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby mdemaz » Apr 25th, '14, 06:15

Horse wrote:
mdemaz wrote:Incest is just wrong in every way... I don't care what argument you give.

i really don't think it's that simple. parent/child incest is fucked, yes, because of the inherent manipulation and power inequality within the relationship. but it's far more of a grey area with siblings or cousins. while i don't believe these people should reproduce, i have no issue with their relationships. i just don't see how it's any of my business or the government's business.

Ah, cousins are a whole new ball park.
Now, one would say that you aren't really blood relatives, so, it's okay; but, technically, you are still family.

Honestly, in my opinion, fucking your cousin wouldn't really happen, because they would think you're nuts; but, if they agreed to have sex with you, it would probably have to remain secret, or all hell can break loose.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby mdemaz » Apr 25th, '14, 06:37

Horse wrote:
Menzo wrote:Sure it's cool but if it starts getting disrespectful for whoever, then it's gonna be difficult to keep this open.

thanks m8. :b: i'll try to make sure it stays chill.

Menzo wrote:Isn't it just as controlling or demeaning to say they shouldn't reproduce? I think it's better to have none than to have some and not all.

the only reason i'm opposed to incestuous reproduction is because there's a huge risk of the children being born with deformities, and i believe this constitutes child abuse. i'm not opposed to adoption for these couples, however. if homeboy and his sister wanna raise a child, i won't stand in their way. assuming they're responsible and loving parents, the kid's a lot better off with them than bouncing back and forth between foster homes. shit, gay incest adoption is aiight too.

Adam and Eve.

Oh wait, no religion.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby SliK » Apr 25th, '14, 11:23

Reproducing with a blood relative is only dangerous if you have fucked up genes in your family.

Basically it restricts the gene combinations of your child to what already exists in your family's genetic line. If you have great genes then incestuous reproduction is harmless.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 25th, '14, 12:47

I still haven't really heard any good arguments opposing the idea of incest (besides the obvious: reproducing could lead to some screwed up babies). I don't think "It's just wrong" is in any way a good argument.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Just Silver » Apr 25th, '14, 12:55

Lol a lot of tr members wanna fuck their family

I mean yea it's definitely fucked up but I guess if you use a condom since there's always that someone you'd wanna fuck
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 25th, '14, 12:57

bigray wrote:
Snakebeast wrote:I still haven't really heard any good arguments opposing the idea of incest (besides the obvious: reproducing could lead to some screwed up babies). I don't think "It's just wrong" is in any way a good argument.

would you fuck your sister (if you had one) and have kids with her if you were attracted to her since "its just wrong" doesn't work with you or even get married to her.

No, because I'm not attracted to my sister. But if I was, yes. I just wouldn't have any children.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Just Silver » Apr 25th, '14, 13:03

Horse wrote:
Just Silver wrote:Lol a lot of tr members wanna fuck their family

I mean yea it's definitely fucked up but I guess if you use a condom since there's always that someone you'd wanna fuck

supporting equality for consenting adult couples =/= wanting to fuck one's family :facepalm

I didn't know this was about couples

I thought it was just the act of incest
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 25th, '14, 13:10

bigray wrote:
Snakebeast wrote:No, because I'm not attracted to my sister. But if I was, yes. I just wouldn't have any children.

you sick fuck :facepalm

wait in 10 years with the way people's minds work in 2014 you guys will think its ok to fuck animals, just give it time.

Oh man, I'm a sick fuck. Care to explain why I'm a "sick fuck"? If two consenting adults want to have sex, who are you to say "no cuz it's wrong"? And what relation does bestiality have with incest? I highly doubt a fucking pig has the same ability as an adult human to consent to sexual relations.

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Just Silver » Apr 25th, '14, 13:11

Never knew how many members support incest it's sorta cool but creepy
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 25th, '14, 13:13

bigray wrote:it doesn't matter how you try to defend your sick mind, go fuck your sister i could care less :y:

Thing is, I'm not attracted to my sister in any way. But if someone else is, they should feel free to do so. You still have not provided any kind of reason, logical or moral, for it not to be allowed.

Jesus christ, Ray. How narrow-minded can you be? "hurr durr it's just wrong ur a sick fuck" isn't exactly a valid argument.

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 25th, '14, 13:17

bigray wrote:sometimes common sense doesn't need a reason, the reason is its your own blood, your sister that should be enough..

like i said try it when you go home, its very normal bruh

Yes, because by the divine decision of Ray, the Overlord of Earth, incest should not be allowed. You basically just said "incest is wrong because....it's incest." And no, Ray. "common sense" should need a reason. Everything should have a reason. Otherwise, why do it?

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 25th, '14, 13:25

bigray wrote:
Snakebeast wrote:
bigray wrote:sometimes common sense doesn't need a reason, the reason is its your own blood, your sister that should be enough..

like i said try it when you go home, its very normal bruh

Yes, because by the divine decision of Ray, the Overlord of Earth, incest should not be allowed. You basically just said "incest is wrong because....it's incest." And no, Ray. "common sense" should need a reason. Everything should have a reason. Otherwise, why do it?

try it and tell all your friends about it, she's a girl you' don't have to be attracted to a girl in order to fuck her...a pussy is a pussy and sex is sex.

Wat. Why would I fuck a girl if I wasn't attracted to her?

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 25th, '14, 13:35

bigray wrote:I never said it was similar, i'm just saying that people will start to say its okay to fuck animals of any kind 10 years down the road maybe more or less, i really don't know.

Well, I'm with you on this one. I certainly hope people don't.

if you people think fucking your own sister or mother is fine be it, i really don't have a strong argument to use against it, I really don't know if anyone would have a strong argument against it but saying something like if 2 adults are attracted to each other do what you want is not a strong argument either, its a terrible argument to use because its so simple.

Just because an argument is simple doesn't mean it's a bad one.
because its just sex and its not like you're gonna get married to her, wait....are you a virgin?

Yes. But I don't see how that's relevant :unsure: Personally, I don't want to screw my sister. The very idea of it just doesn't appeal to me.

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Just Silver » Apr 25th, '14, 13:47

Has anyone in here had thoughts about incest
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to Serious Debate