The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Audio Stage

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

Audio Stage

Postby Jaba » Apr 26th, '14, 22:18

We need to get this area more ACTIVE! As a new member, I never checked it out. Always thought people on here would be wack. But we actually have some very talented rappers and super talented producers! I would always just go to the Em forums to discuss him and stuff but we need to advertise this section more! There are barley any sites that do what we do in this section and I think many ppl would have fun posting there stuff or just listening and giving others feedback if they knew what the section was about.
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Audio Stage

Postby CanadaPure » Apr 27th, '14, 00:13

Honestly, if anything I think Audio Stage and the production area should be combined. There's no real way for us to increase the activity in that area though. I don't really have interest in checking out most TR rappers songs and I'd imagine a lot of people feel the same way.

It's also hard to get involved in something that you don't actively participate in.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby mdemaz » Apr 27th, '14, 02:33

Don't worry, it's gonna get really active soon.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby MistaVijilantee » May 12th, '14, 09:15

Brainless wrote:We need to get this area more ACTIVE! As a new member, I never checked it out. Always thought people on here would be wack. But we actually have some very talented rappers and super talented producers! I would always just go to the Em forums to discuss him and stuff but we need to advertise this section more! There are barley any sites that do what we do in this section and I think many ppl would have fun posting there stuff or just listening and giving others feedback if they knew what the section was about.

Listening to my new song would do the trick sir :y:
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AbramIsaac » May 12th, '14, 15:31

CanadaPure wrote:Honestly, if anything I think Audio Stage and the production area should be combined. There's no real way for us to increase the activity in that area though. I don't really have interest in checking out most TR rappers songs and I'd imagine a lot of people feel the same way.

It's also hard to get involved in something that you don't actively participate in.

That's how I feel about CW.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby CanadaPure » May 12th, '14, 19:53

AbramIsaac wrote:
CanadaPure wrote:Honestly, if anything I think Audio Stage and the production area should be combined. There's no real way for us to increase the activity in that area though. I don't really have interest in checking out most TR rappers songs and I'd imagine a lot of people feel the same way.

CW is pretty garbage.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby DetroitSkills » May 17th, '14, 19:11

CanadaPure wrote:
AbramIsaac wrote:

CW is pretty garbage.

creative central is garbage tbh
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to Speak on Shady Sites