The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Donald Sterling- "Don't bring black people to my games"

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Donald Sterling- "Don't bring black people to my games"

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 27th, '14, 23:45

PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 27th, '14, 23:50

Hage wrote:doesnt bamabama have more important shit to take care off tbfh

he just gave his views on the matter of course, he's going to let the commissioner of the NBA handle this. It's a goodd thing that Obama addressed this, racism shouldn't be tolerated in the world period.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Atone » Apr 28th, '14, 00:58

He did nothing and said nothing wrong and should not be in an7y trouble, he said it in the pricacy of his own home while the chick recorded it,

in fact nowhere in it does he state that he hates or dislikes any race,
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 28th, '14, 00:59

Atone wrote:He did nothing and said nothing wrong and should not be in an7y trouble, he said it in the pricacy of his own home while the chick recorded it,

The implications are there though lmao
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Atone » Apr 28th, '14, 02:20

StayWideAwake wrote:
Atone wrote:He did nothing and said nothing wrong and should not be in an7y trouble, he said it in the pricacy of his own home while the chick recorded it,

True. His girlfriend could "fuck magic johnson" for all he cares, just as long as there is no public evidence that either one of them associates with minorities. He's just being realistic. She should act like a "delicate white woman", and not take pictures with blacks or bring them to his games. It's bad for their image after all. Magic Johnson, one of the NBA's greatest players of all time, one of the most respected legends today, and long time associate of Sterling should not be seen with his girlfriend at a Clippers game. That would be bad publicity. She shouldn't post pictures of her with a legen--I mean "black person".

"GF: I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised.

DS: Well then, don't come to my games. Don't bring black people, and don't come."

Seems reasonable. Don't allow your part black, part mexican girlfriend to bring black people...to watch a team made up mostly by black people, coached by a black person.

How can you honestly say, "I'm not racist. I just don't want me or my wife to be publicly associated with any minorities". IN THE NBA. In the fuckin NBA the minorities are the majority haha

Fact is, he was saying she shouldn't have to post that business on the web and he is right, so what if you meet your hero? why post it? who cares? why does every moment in your life have to be posted online?

he may be racist, but he owns a team full of black people, he is PAYING black people, GIVING THEM MONEY

if i had a boss who hated me, whatever, dude is giving me money, i don't give a fuck what he thinks, business is business, keep personal shit personal,

And the fact that the players actually sdaid they thought about not playing...smh, dumbasses

You're in the playoffs, and you're about to stop playing because somebody had a personal conversation i ntheir home that was being taped?

they would be stupid as shit if they stopped playing cuz of that, you're not playing for the owner you dumb shits, you're playing for yourself, go out there, look good, win, and when the seasons over, your stats will be there, who cares what some old dude said in his own home, make yourself look good to give other teams a reason to pick u up next season.

Another reason this guy shouldn't lose his job, or have anything ever held against him...Freedom Of Speech
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 28th, '14, 03:18

Atone wrote:
StayWideAwake wrote:

True. His girlfriend could "fuck magic johnson" for all he cares, just as long as there is no public evidence that either one of them associates with minorities. He's just being realistic. She should act like a "delicate white woman", and not take pictures with blacks or bring them to his games. It's bad for their image after all. Magic Johnson, one of the NBA's greatest players of all time, one of the most respected legends today, and long time associate of Sterling should not be seen with his girlfriend at a Clippers game. That would be bad publicity. She shouldn't post pictures of her with a legen--I mean "black person".

"GF: I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised.

DS: Well then, don't come to my games. Don't bring black people, and don't come."

Seems reasonable. Don't allow your part black, part mexican girlfriend to bring black people...to watch a team made up mostly by black people, coached by a black person.

How can you honestly say, "I'm not racist. I just don't want me or my wife to be publicly associated with any minorities". IN THE NBA. In the fuckin NBA the minorities are the majority haha

Fact is, he was saying she shouldn't have to post that business on the web and he is right, so what if you meet your hero? why post it? who cares? why does every moment in your life have to be posted online?

he may be racist, but he owns a team full of black people, he is PAYING black people, GIVING THEM MONEY

if i had a boss who hated me, whatever, dude is giving me money, i don't give a fuck what he thinks, business is business, keep personal shit personal,

And the fact that the players actually sdaid they thought about not playing...smh, dumbasses

You're in the playoffs, and you're about to stop playing because somebody had a personal conversation i ntheir home that was being taped?

they would be stupid as shit if they stopped playing cuz of that, you're not playing for the owner you dumb shits, you're playing for yourself, go out there, look good, win, and when the seasons over, your stats will be there, who cares what some old dude said in his own home, make yourself look good to give other teams a reason to pick u up next season.

Another reason this guy shouldn't lose his job, or have anything ever held against him...Freedom Of Speech

:laughing: this can't be real
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Poontangarang » Apr 28th, '14, 03:44

Anyone who says he didn't make racist comments or that he didn't do something wrong should be executed.

Shove a gerbil in your ass through a tube!
Poontangarang
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 28th, '14, 03:55

Rihanna posted these on instagram

PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Rafael » Apr 28th, '14, 06:21

Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 28th, '14, 06:42

lol
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby DetroitSkills » Apr 29th, '14, 08:11

disgusting
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mdemaz » Apr 29th, '14, 08:30

fuuuuucccckiinngg reeeaaaallllly
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby SliK » Apr 29th, '14, 14:53

He wasn't even saying that he didn't want black people at his games...
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby CrashBand » Apr 29th, '14, 15:48

he was on some OG racist kentucky fried chicken colonel looking mothafucker shit, lol
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby CrashBand » Apr 29th, '14, 15:54

hage the d low racist of the forum
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Next

Return to Sports Arena