The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Donald Sterling- "Don't bring black people to my games"

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Donald Sterling- "Don't bring black people to my games"

Postby 12characters » Apr 29th, '14, 15:54

CrashBand wrote:hage the d low racist of the forum
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby CrashBand » Apr 29th, '14, 15:57

mask it all u want m8. ur too transparent.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby CrashBand » Apr 29th, '14, 16:01

>thinking it's randomly picking on him
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Notalius » Apr 29th, '14, 19:50

So he got banned forever and has to pay a 2.5 million fine. They are also lowkey gonna push him into selling the clippers. Damn, Nba doing something right.

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 29th, '14, 22:04

Adam Silver the man. Tough situation to handle and he did great, now he's going to try to get the board of governors to vote for sale of the team.

Well done.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Apr 29th, '14, 23:26

Atone wrote:
StayWideAwake wrote:
Atone wrote:He did nothing and said nothing wrong and should not be in an7y trouble, he said it in the pricacy of his own home while the chick recorded it,

in fact nowhere in it does he state that he hates or dislikes any race,

True. His girlfriend could "fuck magic johnson" for all he cares, just as long as there is no public evidence that either one of them associates with minorities. He's just being realistic. She should act like a "delicate white woman", and not take pictures with blacks or bring them to his games. It's bad for their image after all. Magic Johnson, one of the NBA's greatest players of all time, one of the most respected legends today, and long time associate of Sterling should not be seen with his girlfriend at a Clippers game. That would be bad publicity. She shouldn't post pictures of her with a legen--I mean "black person".

"GF: I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised.

DS: Well then, don't come to my games. Don't bring black people, and don't come."

Seems reasonable. Don't allow your part black, part mexican girlfriend to bring black people...to watch a team made up mostly by black people, coached by a black person.

How can you honestly say, "I'm not racist. I just don't want me or my wife to be publicly associated with any minorities". IN THE NBA. In the fuckin NBA the minorities are the majority haha

Fact is, he was saying she shouldn't have to post that business on the web and he is right, so what if you meet your hero? why post it? who cares? why does every moment in your life have to be posted online?

he may be racist, but he owns a team full of black people, he is PAYING black people, GIVING THEM MONEY

if i had a boss who hated me, whatever, dude is giving me money, i don't give a fuck what he thinks, business is business, keep personal shit personal,

And the fact that the players actually sdaid they thought about not playing...smh, dumbasses

You're in the playoffs, and you're about to stop playing because somebody had a personal conversation i ntheir home that was being taped?

they would be stupid as shit if they stopped playing cuz of that, you're not playing for the owner you dumb shits, you're playing for yourself, go out there, look good, win, and when the seasons over, your stats will be there, who cares what some old dude said in his own home, make yourself look good to give other teams a reason to pick u up next season.

Another reason this guy shouldn't lose his job, or have anything ever held against him...Freedom Of Speech

How are the players stupid for not wanting to work for a man who specifically doesn't look at them as equals? The man said to his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games." Maybe because you're white, you wouldn't understand in this context, because white people never are in this position. But if you were black, and you heard your boss saying all that to his girlfriend over a tape, of course you'd feel some type of way. You're right, he never said he didn't like black people... But he didn't need to. We all know what he was saying, we all know the context, and that's what's important. And the fact that you'd rather keep shit quiet if your boss hated you doesn't mean you're a man or focused on your money.... That just means you're a bitch, cause you wouldn't dare stick up for yourself. There's a thing called honor and respect for yourself as a human being, and if you're willing to throw that shit away for bread.. I pray for you. Slave owners gave slaves food, clothes and a roof to sleep under as "payment" too dog, you gonna go defend them too? Image
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby HotDawg » Apr 29th, '14, 23:47

Idk seems a little harsh
HotDawg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SliK » Apr 30th, '14, 00:22

StayWideAwake wrote:
SliK wrote:He wasn't even saying that he didn't want black people at his games...

He was saying exactly as the title suggests. He doesn't think his girlfriend should bring black people to his games. He doesn't think she should be walking around in public with them, and if she does, she has to keep it on the DL. Just make sure if you're with the blacks, you don't post any proof of it on instagram lol It's not like she's hanging out with thug lookin hood niggas...he doesn't want her to be taking pictures with Magic Fucking Johnson. She could "fuck him" for all he cares, but she shouldn't bring an NBA all time legend to a Clippers game.

Not only that...Magic is an LA icon...he's fuckin adored by LA fans of basketball and baseball. He's also a partial owner of the Dodgers lmao it's outstanding how much he fucked up

Donald Sterling has been questioned for (not so) low key racism for years.

"I wanna know why you think you can coach these niggers." (To a coach in 83)

He was talking about problems and odors of a housing building he owned about the tenants:

"That's because of all the blacks in this building, they smell, they're not clean...And it's because of all of the Mexicans that just sit around and smoke and drink all day...So we have to get them out of here."

When a tenants room had flooded, he asked:

"Is she one of those black people that stink?" When asked if he would reimburse for the damage: "I am not going to do that. Just evict the bitch."
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4187729

:laughing: :laughing: :worship:

This guy has been a class act for years.

How was that a response to what I said?

I don't think he said anything that he didn't have a right to say.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Apr 30th, '14, 00:32

Still, I think he is entitled to that opinion (no matter how fucked up it is). I listened to the full conversation and I just pitied the guy. He was raised that way, obviously. For the first 40 years of his life that was probably a completely acceptable way to be and he wouldn't have thought anything of it. It's really hard to change those ingrained attitudes and he was talking privately with his lover, not inciting violence by spouting hate speech to millions.

I hate money hungry manipulative cunts like her worse than racists like him if I'm being honest. I hope she caught a beating for this.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Apr 30th, '14, 00:44

Are you trying to explain to me that racist thoughts are bad? Lol?

My point is, although I think his views are wrong, I don't think his actions were.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Apr 30th, '14, 00:53

She wants money for the tape, that's all
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Apr 30th, '14, 02:19

On what grounds was he fined?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Apr 30th, '14, 02:34

What about freedom of speech and all that?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 30th, '14, 02:38

Yeah tarnishes what the NBA stands for and the owners agree to those rules and regulations.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby SliK » Apr 30th, '14, 02:39

It was a personal call though, seems really harsh tbh.

Not that I feel bad that he was fined, I'm sure 2.5 mill is nothing considering he's probably about to sell his team.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena