The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Cat Saves Boy From Savage Dog Attack

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Re: Cat Saves Boy From Savage Dog Attack

Postby EG. » May 15th, '14, 13:42

Cats #1

tbh my female cat is like this too. She's extremely protective, my other cat is aggressive and hurts me sometimes and when he does, the female chases him and beats him up for it.
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Guess_Who » May 15th, '14, 13:46

Cats rocks.

My cat is very prottective as well, if someone talks loud at me, he starts jumping into that person. Is funny because sometimes friends come home, and they talk loud and he thinks we are fighting, and he gets nervous and start meowing to them.

And he is very calm and nice with everybody, but can't stand someone talking loud at me. :flutter:
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » May 15th, '14, 13:46

This is cool.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Atone » May 15th, '14, 13:49

SMH at the lady in the video, dog attacks kid, she goes to check on kid, and then suddenly runs off leaving the kid to have to get up and run himself without her protection

saw this earlierthat cat was bad ass lol
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby IBasicallyRage » May 15th, '14, 14:32

Atone wrote:SMH at the lady in the video, dog attacks kid, she goes to check on kid, and then suddenly runs off leaving the kid to have to get up and run himself without her protection

She went to chase off the dog, around the corner off the shot she was bitten aswell, but not as bad as the child. the woman was there in seconds, so don't say she left the child unattended, she was obviously watching the child. There was no reason for that dog to attack the child, this is one instance where I want that dog to be put down, I hate cats, but this one, I'm alright with.
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TonyTilt » May 15th, '14, 16:34

....Why the fuck do they need a legal analyst for this haha, they all act so damn interested its annoying.

Cat is badass though.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Atone » May 15th, '14, 16:44

IBasicallyRage wrote:
Atone wrote:SMH at the lady in the video, dog attacks kid, she goes to check on kid, and then suddenly runs off leaving the kid to have to get up and run himself without her protection

She went to chase off the dog, around the corner off the shot she was bitten aswell, but not as bad as the child. the woman was there in seconds, so don't say she left the child unattended, she was obviously watching the child. There was no reason for that dog to attack the child, this is one instance where I want that dog to be put down, I hate cats, but this one, I'm alright with.

Ah, i didn't know all that,

and i strongly dislike dogs, love cats, an ex girlfriend of mine in New York had this dog, and her and her family left for a week to come to Florida to find a house, at the time, i was living with her in New York, so i stayed there while they came to Florida to look for a house, and the entire time they were gone, their dog layed at my feet nightly, was like my best bud for a week, goin on walks and shit, the DAY they got back, we were about to go to the store, i bent down to pet the dog and it jumped up and bit me, i had a hole in my bottom lip and it ripped my top lip in half.

after that, i lived with roomates after moving back to Iowa, they had a baby pitbull, i took care of that dog the most yet, i still have scars from when it attacked me, and i didn't do shit, i was walking out of the bathroom when it attacked my leg,

me and dog's don't get along

on the other hand i have a ragdoll cat, and i feed some of the strays around here as well.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby gutawafang » May 16th, '14, 03:36

Viral. All over facebook for the past few days.

I love pussy cats. Thank you kitty.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby IBasicallyRage » May 16th, '14, 04:21

Atone wrote:
IBasicallyRage wrote:

Ah, i didn't know all that,

and i strongly dislike dogs, love cats, an ex girlfriend of mine in New York had this dog, and her and her family left for a week to come to Florida to find a house, at the time, i was living with her in New York, so i stayed there while they came to Florida to look for a house, and the entire time they were gone, their dog layed at my feet nightly, was like my best bud for a week, goin on walks and shit, the DAY they got back, we were about to go to the store, i bent down to pet the dog and it jumped up and bit me, i had a hole in my bottom lip and it ripped my top lip in half.

after that, i lived with roomates after moving back to Iowa, they had a baby pitbull, i took care of that dog the most yet, i still have scars from when it attacked me, and i didn't do shit, i was walking out of the bathroom when it attacked my leg,

me and dog's don't get along

on the other hand i have a ragdoll cat, and i feed some of the strays around here as well.

Ah I understand. some people just don't get along with dogs. I've never had a dog problem and I've always grown up with them :y:
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » May 16th, '14, 10:50

First decent thing a cat has ever done, very cool.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Guess_Who » May 16th, '14, 11:41

SliK wrote:First decent thing a cat has ever done, very cool.

I knew you would come to post here. Deep inside you love cats. :toocool:
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » May 16th, '14, 11:42

Guess_Who wrote:
SliK wrote:First decent thing a cat has ever done, very cool.

I knew you would come to post here. Deep inside you love cats. :toocool:

I love animals tbh, cats are just one of my very least favourites.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Fleka » May 16th, '14, 21:08

Cats are fucking amazing.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SliK » May 17th, '14, 00:15

Yeah everyone hates the dog but if that kid was a midget trying to rob the joint it would be a different story
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DetroitSkills » May 17th, '14, 19:10

saw this on chive :y: dope stuff
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next