The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Little Big Planet 3

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Little Big Planet 3

Postby SlmShady200 » Jun 14th, '14, 20:11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KK2aLtJCpA

To all my PS4 people, who's getting it?
"Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic".
SlmShady200
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Little Big Planet 3

Postby Snakebeast » Jun 15th, '14, 03:39

Basedshady wrote:
StayWideAwake wrote:With The Order, Uncharted, Driveclub, Let it Die, Bloodborne, last of us remaster, Infamous and Killzone expansions, a bunch of indies and exclusive content on tons of multiplat games Sony had plenty to show without LBP. LBP 1, 2 and Vita all sold well and were well received. It was only a matter of time before they brought it to PS4. Plus, as long as this developer can handle the game, it frees up MM to make some other awesome game for PS4.

Ya boy most excited for Bloodborne, I couldn't be happier with that. I'm just saying niggas stay lacking. Xbox honest to god won E3 somehow cause niggaz didn't spend half an hour talkin bout comics and shit. Got exclusives for days that ain't boring ass expansions for sub-par exclusives like Infamous and Killzone. Games were boring as fuck. I play my Xbox One more despite it having way less games available, I see that continuing after this E3. And shit like Driveclub is made fucking irrelevant when I got Forza 5 and Horizon 2. Suda 51 hasn't made a good game since the original No More Heroes, I could care less about his shitty multiplayer game.

I'm left with two rental single player TPS games and Bloodborne, but again. Bloodborne be ballin.

Nintendo shit on Microsoft tbh

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Mr Change » Jun 15th, '14, 04:19

Yeah, bar any awful criticisms (due to the new developers), this is a day one buy for me.

the first two little big planet games are classics imo
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SlmShady200 » Jun 16th, '14, 00:18

Miller wrote:Only Xbox One game that interests me is Sunset Overdrive. THAT game looks incredible.

Word..maybe Crackdown 3 too, but 2 was shit so ehhhh. Xbox didn't show anything new this year that makes me want to buy a One. Everyone saying they did better than Sony...How the hell you gonna say that when Sony pulled out Uncharted 4 , LBP3, the Order, KUF2, and a whole bunch of indie titles that looked pretty dope. Yeah...Xbox got Forza, who gives a shit tho since The Crew is coming out multi-platform this year? :shakehead:
"Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic".
SlmShady200
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby gutawafang » Jun 16th, '14, 00:42

I still can't wait for Last of Us. But on topic, I will buy Little big planet 3 because I have two controllers and I can play with my brother. Fuck yeah.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Mike1 » Jul 10th, '14, 02:15

Damn, why every thread in this section gotta turn into a fanboy war? lol. LPB3 was actually gonna make me buy a ps4 soon. But I learned it's coming to PS3, so I have no intentions I upgrading as of now. Either way, the game looks like good cooperative fun. :y:
Mike1
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Gaming Spot