The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Rein in the Surveillance States

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Rein in the Surveillance States

Postby Sobecaspur » Jun 19th, '14, 04:59

We are really not paranoid, I red that 71% of our phone calls are not private!!! and some calls even collected into specific protocol files. This government term for these actions is mass surveillance, while the general public is calling this term gang stalking, among other things. It is not only done through the NSA but also community organizations, traveling conventions such as TED groups and bioscience authority's to help cue efforts. Its bigger than you could ever imagine and wants to basically control everybody, even if they have to go to the greatest lengths to get our country's so called democracy to work properly. I can honestly say if we have no say except only when voting nothing will ever stand correctly, Democracy now!!!

Jun 2, 2014
The National Security Agency's mass surveillance has greatly expanded in the years since September 11, 2001. Recent disclosures have shown that the government is regularly the calls of hundreds of millions of Americans and spying on a vast but unknown number of Americans' international calls, text messages, and emails.

Search the NSA Archive.

SEARCH
The government's new surveillance programs have infiltrated most of the communications technologies we have come to rely on. They are largely enabled by two problematic laws passed by Congress under a national security premise: the Patriot Act and the FISA Amendments Act (FAA). While the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) oversees the government's surveillance activities, it operates in near-total secrecy through one-sided procedures that heavily favor the government.

Our Constitution and democratic system demand that government be transparent and accountable to the people, not the other way around. History has shown that powerful, secret surveillance tools will almost certainly be abused for political ends.

The ACLU has been at the forefront of the struggle to rein in the surveillance superstructure, which strikes at the core of our rights to privacy, free speech, and association. Read on to learn what we're doing to roll back the surveillance state.

also:
Most Americans applaud Snowden’s exposure of NSA mass surveillance – poll

Almost one year after Edward Snowden unveiled the NSA’s bulk data collection, more than half of employed Americans believe he was right to do so, according to a recent poll. More than 80 percent still fear their digital privacy is being undermined.

NSA blowback: Top 8 political scandals sparked by Snowden leaks

A total of 1,007 Americans in employment were questioned for the survey, and 55 percent of them said they approved of Snowden’s leaking classified NSA files. Forty-four percent said the move was right because mass surveillance violated their constitutional rights.

The poll has been published by encrypted cloud storage provider Tresorit, who commissioned third-party firm YouGov to do the research.

“No doubt, Snowden brought the issue of privacy to the fore of public awareness, especially as many then argued that 2014 would be the year we awaken to the need for security and privacy online,” Tresorit CEO Istvan Lam said.

Eighty-two percent of respondents said they believed their personal information is still being held by the US government, while 81 percent said their privacy was undermined by corporations for business purposes.

“In a post-Snowden world, it’s clear that consumer confidence regarding their private, online documents is extremely low,” Lam said.

Tresorit’s poll findings have, however, been challenged by another poll for NBC, following their broadcast of an exclusive interview with Edward Snowden.

Read Snowden’s comments on 9/11 that NBC didn’t broadcast.

Only 24 percent of NBC survey participants believed Snowden did the right thing by exposing confidential data on NSA’s mass surveillance, while 34 percent of respondents disapproved of his actions.

40 percent were not sure of their attitude to Snowden’s leaks, while one-quarter of respondents confessed to not even knowing who Edward Snowden was.

However, a plurality of younger respondents (aged between 18 and 34) approved of Snowden’s actions, with 32 percent of them in favor of them and 20 percent against.
sobe from kc,
justly hyped forum is Right .
My memories of to be or not to be .
RAH started out and ended in our names, time only tells beauty standing still .
Hard to reach on my own private world alone, one Cinderella shoe that needed to fall.
Fathers the orange he bounced us around often, might as well been thrown out of the window like your mom was talking.
Sobecaspur
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Rein in the Surveillance States

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jun 19th, '14, 05:01

Agreed
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Sobecaspur » Jun 19th, '14, 05:06

dont have the webcam yet, afrayed of the feds... LOL.
just kidding with you, doode. Anyway its happening, how rude. Massively watching us the general public? Crazy I say... let go rob the dollar general with the penny rolls, and the panty hoes , etc...
http://www.greatreporter.com/content/2341/integritie-gift-anti-cyber-bullying-software-police-and-schools-worldwide
Last edited by Sobecaspur on Jun 19th, '14, 05:09, edited 1 time in total.
sobe from kc,
Hard to reach on my own private world alone, one Cinderella shoe that needed to fall.
Fathers the orange he bounced us around often, might as well been thrown out of the window like your mom was talking.
Sobecaspur
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Solace » Jun 19th, '14, 05:07

I'm watching you
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Sobecaspur » Jun 19th, '14, 05:10

I believe you salas, SOLACE.. Misfit man.
sobe from kc,
Sobecaspur
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mdemaz » Jun 19th, '14, 05:12

m8 ur right

im gonna go and expose the establishment
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Solace » Jun 19th, '14, 05:16

Sobecaspur wrote:I believe you salas, SOLACE.. Misfit man.

You got something to hide?
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Sobecaspur » Jun 19th, '14, 05:23

hide? I like to play hide and seek, just not in dark places.
sobe from kc,
Sobecaspur
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mdemaz » Jun 19th, '14, 05:32

das what she said
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby gutawafang » Jun 19th, '14, 06:28

That's a bot right? Why nobody banning him yet? :o
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mdemaz » Jun 19th, '14, 06:59

man most of the muppets were a government conspiracy your balls are a conspiracy so is your haircut
most of the people that own hair salons are fat cats in washington eminem lil wayne dr dre are all apart of one big conspiracy money is a conspiracy its the reason why most kids today are ignorant morons brainwashed by the media to go out and buy shit most people in the world are dumber statistically compared to 20 years ago teens these days are stupider statistically as well because of technology and the fact that more become assholes because they didn't have to suffer so they make fun of less fortunate or they have suffered so they take out their anger on others

kids in school bully other more often with verbal insults rather than fists these days although thats debatable as there has been some kids standing up to bully people non verbally but its rare some kids get shit thrown at them and they chase after them fail to catch them but one day catches em and gets suspended for punching em although most kids that get picked on cant run fast enough to catch them

all this proves that education is a conspiracy because george bush once said they we gotta fight a war on terror a war that means we gotta defeat the enemy this mind state echoes through our society a society plagued by cancerous right wing inbred cunts that do nothing but cause the world to question its own intelligence intelligence which has increased ironically regardless of the fucked up state we are in intelligence is a conspiracy also because a mind can have a lot of brain particles but it cant sustain reason sometimes reason used to make choices which affect their lives lives that get killed by armed forces each day for some rich guy that steals money from the people in the form of taxes which he claims is a debt levy

the world is a conspiracy mcdonalds is a conspiracy as it leads its agenda on making our world a fatter place to live advertisements of food is a conspiracy its believed the universe was made with a big bang a man with a abraham lincoln beard runs the whole universe he presses buttons and we are puppets on a string doing his bidding science is a consrapacy its a bunch of false information the reality is that we are in a giant crystal ball waiting to be emptied into a deeper cosmic reality free of conspiracy

im mat demaz stay classy trshady
Last edited by mdemaz on Jun 19th, '14, 07:47, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby gutawafang » Jun 19th, '14, 07:00

mdemaz wrote:man most of the muppets were a government conspiracy your balls are a conspiracy so is your haircut
most of the people that own hair salons are fat cats in washington eminem lil wayne dr dre are all apart of one big conspiracy they are the reason why most kids today are ignorant morons brainwashed by the media to go out and buy shit most people in the while are dumber statistically compared to 20 years ago teens these days are stupider statistically as well because of technology and the fact that more become assholes because they didn't have to suffer so they make fun of less fortunate or they have suffered so they take out their anger on others

kids in school bully other more often with verbal insults rather than fists these days although thats debatable as there has been some kids standing up to bully people non verbally but its rare some kids get shit thrown at them and they chase after them fail to catch them but one day catches em and gets suspended for punching em although most kids that get picked on cant run fast enough to catch them

all this proves that education is a conspiracy because george bush once said they we gotta fight a war on terror a war that means we gotta defeat the enemy this mind state echoes through our society a society plagued by cancerous right wing inbred cunts that do nothing but cause the world to question its own intelligence intelligence which has increased ironically regardless of the fucked up state we are in intelligence is a conspiracy also because a mind can have a lot of brain particles but it cant sustain reason sometimes reason used to make choices which affect their lives lives that get killed by armed forces each day for some rich guy that steals money from the people in the form of taxes which he claims is a debt levy

the world is conspiracy mcdonalds is a conspiracy as it leads its agenda on making our world a fatter place to live advertisements of food is a conspiracy as it believe the universe was mad with a big bang a man with a Abraham lincoln beard runs the whole universe he presses buttons and we are puppets on a string doing his bidding science is a consrapacy its a bunch of false information the reality is that we are in a giant crystal ball waiting to be emptied into a deeper cosmic reality free of conspiracy

im mat demaz stay classy trshady

Stay fly ma man. :thumbsup2:
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby shadyblogger » Jun 19th, '14, 07:01

gutawafang wrote:That's a bot right? Why nobody banning him yet? :o

Yeah something's very off. I seriously think the mental illness is beyond something I've ever seen in person.
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby gutawafang » Jun 19th, '14, 07:03

Blogs McGooch wrote:

Yeah something's very off. I seriously think the mental illness is beyond something I've ever seen in person.

He has 66 posts. But... how can 66 posts as a bot not be banned yet. He must be robotic human. I think, like powerpuff girl.
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Sobecaspur » Jun 19th, '14, 07:42

I am a girl for god sake, sorry gutta fugi wah wah, put a cork in it.

p.s the information was found by me first off, in DEMOCRACY NOW's web page, I mean this is the NEWS thread section is it not? I think you think to quick banning me for what was the reason?
Attachments
go (40).jpg
go (40).jpg (47.45 KiB) Viewed 3062 times
sobe from kc,
Sobecaspur
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Next

Return to General News