The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Watchdogs on PS4 Platinum Trophy

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Watchdogs on PS4 Platinum Trophy

Postby gutawafang » Jun 19th, '14, 01:54

Anyone here is a trophy collector, for the fun of it?

I only have one platinum trophy which is from Last of Us. I think I can make Watchdogs platinum too. I'm just thinking if anyone here also plans to get the plat. I'm doing it slowly.

By the way, Ubisoft has this concept of making it so hard get a plat. I remember getting 90 percent trophies in most of the Assassin's Creed games and then they made it hard by forcing the players to collect 100 feathers around the world.

And now watchdogs also has this particular trophy where you have to check in 100 different hotspots. Dammit.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Watchdogs on PS4 Platinum Trophy

Postby Mr Change » Jun 19th, '14, 04:53

Watch Dogs, by my best estimate, is more of a time-taken oriented trophy. It's not hard to get at all, just takes some time to do the collectibles, hot-spot checkins, etc etc.

I may try and platinum this in the future, I may not. Just beat the game a couple days ago.

(Coming from a guy that has like 9 plats)
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby gutawafang » Jun 19th, '14, 05:07

Mr Change wrote:Watch Dogs, by my best estimate, is more of a time-taken oriented trophy. It's not hard to get at all, just takes some time to do the collectibles, hot-spot checkins, etc etc.

I may try and platinum this in the future, I may not. Just beat the game a couple days ago.

Nice. 9 plats eh?

Yeah this is my second run. I restart the game. My first run was on hard mode and normal aim assist. Now I've set it to Realistic and no aim assist. :p It's just a little bit easier to die. hahahahaa

I wanted to get more plats on my ps3 then my ps3 broke down. So fuck it. I'm gonna plat more games on ps4. Perhaps I'll plat GTA 5 on ps4. :)
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Mr Change » Jun 19th, '14, 05:15

gutawafang wrote:
Mr Change wrote:Watch Dogs, by my best estimate, is more of a time-taken oriented trophy. It's not hard to get at all, just takes some time to do the collectibles, hot-spot checkins, etc etc.

Nice. 9 plats eh?

Yeah this is my second run. I restart the game. My first run was on hard mode and normal aim assist. Now I've set it to Realistic and no aim assist. :p It's just a little bit easier to die. hahahahaa

I wanted to get more plats on my ps3 then my ps3 broke down. So fuck it. I'm gonna plat more games on ps4. Perhaps I'll plat GTA 5 on ps4. :)

Both Tomb Raider and InFamous: Second Son have relatively easy plats, imo, if ya wanna attempt them
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Flamez » Jun 20th, '14, 22:08

I do collect trophies I got no PS4 yet, but my b-day is coming next month :) I got like 5 - 6 platinum on ps3 though.
Flamez
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby TonyTilt » Jun 20th, '14, 22:10

I have 95% completion on 360 but the fucking beer drinking games are unreal, does anyone else think so!?
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby gutawafang » Jun 23rd, '14, 06:55

TonyTilt wrote:I have 95% completion on 360 but the fucking beer drinking games are unreal, does anyone else think so!?

Me. It took me 6 hours to get that one trophy. Fucking stupid shit. Especially Pawnee guy. Motherfucker.

Miller wrote:I'm a big time trophy guy. I love collecting trophies. I have 20 plats. I'm working on the Watch Dogs and the UFC platinums right now. UFC I might not get because of 2 really stupid trophies. Most of the Watch Dogs trophies of just dumb and tedious but I love that game so I'll probably get them eventually.

Actually Ubisoft trophies are fucking dumb. Remember the fucking feathers from Assassin's Creed? Now it's 100 Hotspots to "check in". Goddamn.

By the way I just got my platinum for watchdogs last night. :happy:

Here's a video of how I got my last lame trophy and the platinum popped. :happy:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152265673403883
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mdemaz » Jun 23rd, '14, 08:41

:y:
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby gutawafang » Jun 23rd, '14, 09:16

mdemaz wrote::y:

:wub:
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby TonyTilt » Jun 23rd, '14, 15:43

Level 6 Pawnee was the hardest, but for whatever reason the level 10 one with the dude with the red jacket was hard for me.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TonyTilt » Jun 24th, '14, 17:06

Miller wrote:I had no issues with the drinking games until level 6 of the "extreme" level. Shit is really hard now.

After that the rest are easy

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Mr Change » Jun 24th, '14, 19:33

gutawafang wrote:
TonyTilt wrote:I have 95% completion on 360 but the fucking beer drinking games are unreal, does anyone else think so!?

Me. It took me 6 hours to get that one trophy. Fucking stupid shit. Especially Pawnee guy. Motherfucker.

Miller wrote:I'm a big time trophy guy. I love collecting trophies. I have 20 plats. I'm working on the Watch Dogs and the UFC platinums right now. UFC I might not get because of 2 really stupid trophies. Most of the Watch Dogs trophies of just dumb and tedious but I love that game so I'll probably get them eventually.

Actually Ubisoft trophies are fucking dumb. Remember the fucking feathers from Assassin's Creed? Now it's 100 Hotspots to "check in". Goddamn.

By the way I just got my platinum for watchdogs last night. :happy:

Here's a video of how I got my last lame trophy and the platinum popped. :happy:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152265673403883

Good job bro :y:

Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby gutawafang » Jun 25th, '14, 01:06

StayWideAwake wrote:I've been enjoying watch dogs but I don't think I have a single plat on ps4 or ps3 :( I never stick with it long enough.

Yeah man. Personally, I never found it important, especially those that have online features. I'd still dominate online even with zero trophies. :D

That's why Watchdogs is only my second trophy. :shakehead:
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Gaming Spot