The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Official Boxing Thread

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Official Boxing Thread

Postby Francesco » Jul 22nd, '14, 10:40

I can't wait... :worship:
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Francesco » Jul 24th, '14, 15:24

Chika wrote:
Francesco wrote:Image
I can't wait... :worship:

Ya same, I like this fight a lot, he is much better competition for Klitschko than his previous opponents.

I agree... All Klitschko games after the one with David Haye have been considerably easy.
Pulev is not only about strength & stamina but actually about skills & discipline too so we'll most likely witness a great fight.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Francesco » Jul 26th, '14, 06:02

Chika wrote:
Francesco wrote:I agree... All Klitschko games after the one with David Haye have been considerably easy.
Pulev is not only about strength & stamina but actually about skills & discipline too so we'll most likely witness a great fight.

Ya i really like Pulev, glad he got the fight with Klitschko, he deserves it. The heavyweight division is slowly getting better hopefully we can get some good matchups

I think so too... :y:
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Francesco » Aug 28th, '14, 11:52

Chika wrote:Slow couple weeks for boxing, klitschko got an injury so his fight is postponed. On September 6th Broner, Mattyhsse, and Berto are all fighting on the same card, but they are not fighting eachother... smh. But they should be good fights.

Klitschko suffers biceps tear, fight with Pulev to be postponed

:shakehead: Too bad...
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Return to Sports Arena