The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Stop the Massacre in Gaza

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Stop the Massacre in Gaza

Postby EminemInsider » Jul 28th, '14, 10:47

Look at your stupid ass supporting a terrorist group that supported Bin Laden. :laughing:

These aren't civilized humans we're talking about. Nobody with any functioning brain cells holds such a fucking idiotic opinion. The world would be a better place if Hamas was wiped off the face of the Earth.
Canning: What will it say on your tombstone?
Charlie Sheen: Something dot com.

Canibus & Eminem Converse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWB62t2_wJE
EminemInsider
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trimss » Jul 28th, '14, 10:51

EminemInsider wrote:Look at your stupid ass supporting a terrorist group that supported Bin Laden. :laughing:

These aren't civilized humans we're talking about. Nobody with any functioning brain cells holds such a fucking idiotic opinion. The world would be a better place if Hamas was wiped off the face of the Earth.

Where did you see me say I support them? I actually said in this thread that I don't agree with their politics. :unsure:

Do you consider Tsahal civilized humans though? They're sniping and bombing kids. More than 150 kids died in this conflict and please don't be stupid enough to say those were collateral damages because most of them weren't nowhere near Hamas bases.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby EminemInsider » Jul 28th, '14, 11:08

Trimss wrote:Where did you see me say I support them? I actually said in this thread that I don't agree with their politics. :unsure:

How about...
Eradicate Hamas and there's no one left fighting for Palestine, which will give Israël what they always wanted and will end in a total domination of Palestine.

Do you consider Tsahal civilized humans though? They're sniping and bombing kids. More than 150 kids died in this conflict and please don't be stupid enough to say those were collateral damages because most of them weren't nowhere near Hamas bases.
[/quote]

Of course they're collateral damage. You think they're intentionally targeting kids?

It's almost as if Hamas hides behind civilians in order to get a propaganda victory. But no way would terrorists do something like that.
Canning: What will it say on your tombstone?
Charlie Sheen: Something dot com.

Canibus & Eminem Converse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWB62t2_wJE
EminemInsider
Soldier
Soldier

Postby gutawafang » Jul 29th, '14, 06:24

Calandre wrote:Seven children killed today in a park inside a refugee camp

Yup I saw that article on facebook.

I'm speechless actually. Really, saying anything won't help one bit. Awareness don't mean shit.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby gutawafang » Jul 29th, '14, 06:39

Calandre wrote:
gutawafang wrote:Awareness don't mean shit.

Of course it does.
When something is not named, it doesn't exist.

What I mean is, it doesn't fucking help. So what if the entire world knows? Nobody's doing anything. It's so simple. Everybody chips in one dollar and I can build a nuclear bomb to drop on the entire Israel. But nobody's giving me the money. It's stupid. Awareness is just awareness. It doesn't help.
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby HotDawg » Jul 29th, '14, 20:26

Ill believe they said there power is knocked out. It will take a year to get back.
HotDawg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby TheBoss123 » Aug 4th, '14, 04:56

You know what doesnt fucking help? Demonizing one side or the other. If you truly believe that Israel as an entire nation wants Palestine exterminated, youre a fucking ignorant fool. If Hamas did not exist this would absolutely not be happening. At the same time, any rational mind knows Israel's government isnt guilt free. Its not like this is an easy solution, stop pretending like israels the big bad guy, its leadership IS making poor decisions, but its not like they can also just do nothing. Its more complicated than "Israel sucks" and the palestinian people are victims. When my brother cant visit his father( in Israel) because of the bombings, and sirens going off in airports, something does need to be done about that shit.

Obviously the world needs to find a better way of dealing with terrorism, because Israels reaction is letting them win, atleast in my eyes. But this is escalating too far, Israel is not aiming to hurt the palestinian civilians, though obviously that is the case and there needs to be another way. But Hamas is using its own people as human shields, and just because the civilian casualties as of now are higher in palestine it doesnt mean that the Israeli people are somehow safe.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TheBoss123 » Aug 4th, '14, 04:56

You know what doesnt fucking help? Demonizing one side or the other. If you truly believe that Israel as an entire nation wants Palestine exterminated, youre a fucking ignorant fool. If Hamas did not exist this would absolutely not be happening. At the same time, any rational mind knows Israel's government isnt guilt free. Its not like this is an easy solution, stop pretending like israels the big bad guy, its leadership IS making poor decisions, but its not like they can also just do nothing. Its more complicated than "Israel sucks" and the palestinian people are victims. When my brother cant visit his father( in Israel) because of the bombings, and sirens going off in airports, something does need to be done about that shit.

Obviously the world needs to find a better way of dealing with terrorism, because Israels reaction is letting them win, atleast in my eyes. But this is escalating too far, Israel is not aiming to hurt the palestinian civilians, though obviously that is the case and there needs to be another way. But Hamas is using its own people as human shields, and just because the civilian casualties as of now are higher in palestine it doesnt mean that the Israeli people are somehow safe.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » Aug 5th, '14, 05:41

Hamas is not simply "resisting the Israeli government" and I think you have misunderstood what is meant by "human shield" - let me educate you.

The term "human shield" is used when Hamas terrorists fire rockets from buildings that have civilians inside them. By occupying civilian buildings they are relying on the fact that Israel won't fire on civilian buildings - or they will look bad for doing so. So far it has been the latter. Nobody is under the impression that Palestinian children are diving in front of mortar shells lmao, it's a term used to describe the way Hamas terrorists use heavily populated areas to protect themselves. If they genuinely cared about the Palestinian people they would use abandoned buildings and areas not so heavily populated, rather than hospitals and schools.

Having said that, Israel SHOULD be taking the utmost care to spare innocent lives and clearly they are not doing that.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby dshady89 » Aug 5th, '14, 16:18

Quoting Jon Stewart is an automatic L
dshady89
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby gutawafang » Aug 6th, '14, 04:02

Fuck facebook awareness. Stupid shit. I have unfriended many friends on facebook because they keep posting all these sad pictures. I cry when I see them. Why must you make the whole cyber world sad in the name of awareness?
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby gutawafang » Aug 7th, '14, 00:50

I ain't referring to you or whatever "we" you referring you to. I'm referring to people who think it actually helps Gaza out if they share these violent videos. Of course I'm fucking sensitive, there's no need for sarcasm because I admit I am sensitive and I'm not the only fucking one yo.

It's already sad enough knowing about it. Seeing it makes it even sadder. And it's even sadder when people actually spread this sadness around in the name of awareness, when in fact everyone is already fucking aware about it.
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby cement » Aug 9th, '14, 17:27

i know people who go to palestina or syria to fight
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cement » Aug 9th, '14, 17:33

what and, im just saying something. i think its stupid to go fighting there though, but i hope there will be peace sooninthose countries
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trimss » Aug 18th, '14, 17:05

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=298_1407880014

Damn man. That's ruthless. Making fun of the guy they shot smh
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team