The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Open call out

Want to battle? Let the people know and call them out here.

Open call out

Postby GraveKeeper » Aug 18th, '14, 20:42

You think you got what it takes to best me? try me. ill battle anyone hands down.
GraveKeeper
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Open call out

Postby Snakebeast » Aug 18th, '14, 23:54

How can anyone battle you? There's not one personal anyone could throw at you. You literally have one post, and it's this.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby GraveKeeper » Aug 19th, '14, 00:04

Words of a coward.. use ur head get creative do some reasearch heres my youtube youtube.com/megafatman420
I just signed up here cuz i thought ppl new how to inovate.. maybe i was wrong
GraveKeeper
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Snakebeast » Aug 19th, '14, 00:10

GraveKeeper wrote:Words of a coward.. use ur head get creative do some reasearch heres my youtube youtube.com/megafatman420
I just signed up here cuz i thought ppl new how to inovate.. maybe i was wrong

Because we should totally know your youtube channel from the get-go :facepalm The problem with battling you would be that you'd have an endless supply of material for anybody with a good amount of posts, giving you an immediate advantage (assuming you have the brain cells necessary to form that material into some cutting or hilarious insults).

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby GraveKeeper » Aug 19th, '14, 00:46

Not hard to find for anyone with sub-par intel.. not to mention a lot more material can be improvised from the page i supplied than ur stupid little arguments about the best eminem song
GraveKeeper
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Supershade » Aug 19th, '14, 00:48

GraveKeeper wrote:Not hard to find for anyone with sub-par intel.. not to mention a lot more material can be improvised from the page i supplied than ur stupid little arguments about the best eminem song

Fack
Cause I can’t explain to y’all how dang exhausted my legs felt, just having to balance my dang self but on eggshells I was made to walk but thank you, ma, ‘cause that gave me the strength to cause Shady-mania
Supershade
Soldier
Soldier

Postby GraveKeeper » Aug 19th, '14, 00:56

Lol
GraveKeeper
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Snakebeast » Aug 19th, '14, 01:01

GraveKeeper wrote:Not hard to find for anyone with sub-par intel.. not to mention a lot more material can be improvised from the page i supplied than ur stupid little arguments about the best eminem song

You do realize that by saying a lot of material can be created from using the page you supplied, you are saying that your music is very flawed and can easily be insulted?

Furthermore, I don't exactly see what's wrong with discussing Eminem. If you look at the banner of this forum, you will see a blonde 41 year old man with a boombox crushing his shoulder pointing at you. That is Eminem. You know, the guy this forum was named after.

And you realize I don't just post about Eminem? I also don't remember discussing Eminem's best song recently, or....ever, actually, so unless you've been doing some rather intense digging, I'd say you're making assumptions.

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Strictt Ame » Aug 19th, '14, 02:32

snake..i get what youre sayin..but why whine about it? especially after he link his youtube lol did you check it out..plenty of personals!
My Music
@InkredableAme
Strictt Ame
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Snakebeast » Aug 19th, '14, 02:55

Strictt Ame wrote:snake..i get what youre sayin..but why whine about it? especially after he link his youtube lol did you check it out..plenty of personals!

No, I was referring to his original callout (where he didn't post his youtube channel).

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby GraveKeeper » Aug 19th, '14, 21:34

Yea he started this forum but its not just about him.. as i was diggin a majority of ur arguments were about which songs are better n albums and u kept talking about the same ones.. and yea maybe i shouldda put my youtube up first it slipped my mind but i was not saying my music is flawed in any way shape or form what i meant was theres a lot to learn from viewing it n bumpin some of my tracks..anyone in the world can have their music picked apart aslong as its by someone with an eye or ear for detail
GraveKeeper
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Snakebeast » Aug 19th, '14, 22:47

GraveKeeper wrote:Yea he started this forum but its not just about him.. as i was diggin a majority of ur arguments were about which songs are better n albums and u kept talking about the same ones.. and yea maybe i shouldda put my youtube up first it slipped my mind but i was not saying my music is flawed in any way shape or form what i meant was theres a lot to learn from viewing it n bumpin some of my tracks..anyone in the world can have their music picked apart aslong as its by someone with an eye or ear for detail

Majority? I really don't think so. Looking at the first page of my posts, I can see one post about Eminem's music. One. Yes, I do talk about Eminem alot, but this is an Eminem forum, and we tend to do that. If you actually decided to dig deeper, you'd find that there are a lot of posts unrelated to Eminem and quite a few things you could say about me, since I have made mistakes in the past. Ones that are INCREDIBLY easy to exploit, should you choose to. And even if you don't, there is always the possibility of using my status as a "stan" as an insult.

And you do realize what a rap battle is, right? If I were to accept your callout, I would not write about "how much I learned" from listening to your tracks. If I used your music as fuel, it would be to insult you, not praise you.

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby GraveKeeper » Aug 20th, '14, 03:00

Stop being simple minded i meant lots to learn about me to use as insults and mockery if gone about creatively as it should be if you were to battle me
GraveKeeper
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Strictt Ame » Aug 20th, '14, 04:29

so then battle each other already..ill hold your purses haha
My Music
@InkredableAme
Strictt Ame
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Snakebeast » Aug 20th, '14, 15:51

True Wiz wrote:Nobody will battle you lmao

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Next

Return to Call Outs