The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

! The Official Eminem Small Talk Thread !

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

Re: ! The Official Eminem Small Talk Thread !

Postby UofLCard » Aug 29th, '14, 03:39

amshady wrote:hey! thanks for your replay.
do you have any idea about the address? thank you again!

Not a clue on that.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Mr Evil » Aug 30th, '14, 23:22

Devil's Night has some of the coolest beats OAT
S/O to Bizarre for wearing a WonderBra

CanadaPure wrote:Mr Evil and I will have to mud wrestle with Hesky to get him under control
Horse wrote:Evil for 2015 vet
Mr Evil
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Aug 31st, '14, 04:49

Mr Evil wrote:Devil's Night has some of the coolest beats OAT

Amen
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby wordzareweaponz » Aug 31st, '14, 06:23

Hi guys, I'm new here. Selling this signed Eminem Relapse frame. Check out the listing. International buyers can have it unframed and for cheaper. Thanks for looking.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/EMINEM-Hand- ... 114&_uhb=1
wordzareweaponz

Postby Hopsinshadie » Aug 31st, '14, 14:43

Message to Eminem!

I know you're out there! Just come back! Make real music again. Be a G. Don't listen to the people on TR, they weren't there for you when you first came up. They have never heard your classic albums in your prime (half weren't born yet), they only know about Relapse and Recovery. Stop partnering with wack pop artists! That's not YOU! Be YOU. You know where you came from. U better fuck off if you gonna bullshit around on the next album. It will be your last if you don't bring it, I PROMISE YOU. It's now or never, so don't contradict yourself. like you said on the Lose Yourself album, ''you only get one shot.'' And that statement has never been more true for you at this stage in your career. Clock is ticking. That AINT a game YO!!!!

Whatever happened to the Real Slim Shady? Whatever happened to songs like My Name is or Guilty Conscience? Whatever happened to songs like 8 mile? Now you're just a nostalgic shadow of the real slim shady! That's all you are. If you're really still here, come out already. Stop hiding. The Real Slim Shady needs to come out already. You gonna puss out and let the lights go out ohhh ohhh in your trailer huh? Or you gonna man up and start pushing the boundaries and living life like a king eh? Who is the man? Are you worthy? Do you still have what it takes to match up with the best of the best? Cuz as of right now Hopsin is out rappin you son and that ain't a game so STEP UP your hustle bro. If you keep going like this, I'll be a better rapper than you in my sleep. How pathetic do you want to be? Who and what do you want to be? Is this really what you want? To rap in pity? No one feels sorry for you because YOU do this to yourself yo.
Last edited by Hopsinshadie on Aug 31st, '14, 14:48, edited 1 time in total.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Excita » Aug 31st, '14, 14:47

Yea !!! We need that RAP GOD RAP GOD I GOT A LAPTOP IN MY BACKPOCKET shit more !!! I know that Marshall can do it, now he's just making bad music THAT AINT A GAME BRO he just has to say FUCK YOU to interscope and paul. HOPSINSHADIE is MY MAN
Excita
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Aug 31st, '14, 14:50

excitaz wrote:Yea !!! We need that RAP GOD RAP GOD I GOT A LAPTOP IN MY BACKPOCKET shit more !!! I know that Marshall can do it, now he's just making bad music THAT AINT A GAME BRO he just has to say FUCK YOU to interscope and paul. HOPSINSHADIE is MY MAN

BOOOM!!!!!!! Too many wussies and babies in here!!!! Tell this man to step up his GAME!!!!!!!

I mean seriously this is a game?????????????????????????

Feel like lifting weights baby!!!!! He makes me so angry cuz he raps so bad now.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Excita » Aug 31st, '14, 14:55

Marshall said on No Love:

I'm standing on my Monopoly board, That means I'm on top of my game

SERIOUSLY? He just wants to think that this is a GAME that is all about MONEY, wtf marshall !!!
Excita
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Aug 31st, '14, 15:04

excitaz wrote:Marshall said on No Love:

I'm standing on my Monopoly board, That means I'm on top of my game

SERIOUSLY? He just wants to think that this is a GAME that is all about MONEY, wtf marshall !!!

So sad and true. How could he say he was on top of his game? Does he not know that he really messed up?
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby HeySamantha » Aug 31st, '14, 15:23

Hopsinshadie wrote:Message to Eminem!

I know you're out there! Just come back! Make real music again. Be a G. Don't listen to the people on TR, they weren't there for you when you first came up. They have never heard your classic albums in your prime (half weren't born yet), they only know about Relapse and Recovery. Stop partnering with wack pop artists! That's not YOU! Be YOU. You know where you came from. U better fuck off if you gonna bullshit around on the next album. It will be your last if you don't bring it, I PROMISE YOU. It's now or never, so don't contradict yourself. like you said on the Lose Yourself album, ''you only get one shot.'' And that statement has never been more true for you at this stage in your career. Clock is ticking. That AINT a game YO!!!!

Whatever happened to the Real Slim Shady? Whatever happened to songs like My Name is or Guilty Conscience? Whatever happened to songs like 8 mile? Now you're just a nostalgic shadow of the real slim shady! That's all you are. If you're really still here, come out already. Stop hiding. The Real Slim Shady needs to come out already. You gonna puss out and let the lights go out ohhh ohhh in your trailer huh? Or you gonna man up and start pushing the boundaries and living life like a king eh? Who is the man? Are you worthy? Do you still have what it takes to match up with the best of the best? Cuz as of right now Hopsin is out rappin you son and that ain't a game so STEP UP your hustle bro. If you keep going like this, I'll be a better rapper than you in my sleep. How pathetic do you want to be? Who and what do you want to be? Is this really what you want? To rap in pity? No one feels sorry for you because YOU do this to yourself yo.

chill out, Stanley.
TRShady is shutting down, so we have moved.
Please join us at our new home!
http://www.HipHopShelter.com

HeySamantha
Renegade
Renegade

Postby UofLCard » Aug 31st, '14, 19:07

LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Josh » Aug 31st, '14, 19:12

“In six days God created the heavens and the earth. On the seventh day, Stanley Kubrick sent everything back for modifications.”

#TeamPalvin
#ProtectLoseYourself
Arni da Goat

ImageImage

scrapig wrote:im a sick fuck, just ask Josh.
Josh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Aug 31st, '14, 19:49

Don't u guyz want Em to start bringing it again like a homie G? Look at what Interscope has become
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Blackquill » Aug 31st, '14, 20:05

lel
Blackquill
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby HotDawg » Aug 31st, '14, 20:41

joshimura wrote:

LOL nice reply mate :y:
HotDawg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Chit-Chat