The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

I Need HELP with a research paper !!!

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

I Need HELP with a research paper !!!

Postby Le Tunisien » Sep 2nd, '14, 13:54

Hey guys, i need your precious help, i am going to present a research paper in november and still didnt write anything lol and i really need to find something ready and just read it and understand it then present so i can get my diploma , i want something that is not available in google, so teachers will not find out that its not my work !! Please can anyone send me his thesis or research paper that was never posted on the internet , i would truly appreciate it !! anyone got somethin for me that is not traceable by google? Thanks !!
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Re: I Need HELP with a research paper !!!

Postby Le Tunisien » Sep 2nd, '14, 14:18

Calandre wrote:Fucking hell... you want a whole thesis? You still have two months - start working on it today.

i just grab ideas from it , and stuffs , can anyone send me his whole thesis or research paper??
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby gutawafang » Sep 3rd, '14, 03:41

LMFAO
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby shadyblogger » Sep 3rd, '14, 03:43

gutawafang wrote:LMFAO
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby TranSlucEnt » Sep 3rd, '14, 04:21

Lol fucking bum. Do the work. Especially since its a thesis. Christ, man.

Tough shit dude. Good luck, I guess :laughing:
"Soon as my flow starts, I compose art like the ghost of Mozart"

"All that fire in your eyes shows pain, but the flame ain't blue enough"

ImageImage
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tash8 » Sep 3rd, '14, 06:07

I got you...you might wanna edit this up a bit tho I wasn't sure what kinda "research" you're supposed to be doing, I used the scientific method. Oh i got a version in Arabic and Spanish too if you want

OBSERVATION: People online have no time on their hands, and if I ask a question on a forum, I get very in-depth answers in a matter of minutes( ala eminembase).

HYPOTHESIS: I believe that If I post a topic on the TRShady forum asking a member to do my research paper for me I can bullshit my way through whatever the hell I'm doing, just like Tash does.

PREDICTION: I can get a group of individuals whom I have not met, but whom I fully trust, to write my research paper for me. Oh and yeah without getting caught by those stupid google crawlers. (Them are worse than spiders, I ask my ma to kill them for me but she says she doesn't know what i'm talking about)

EXPERIMENT:
Day One: A sophisticated student from Bangladesh, replies with "Fucking hell, you want the WHOLE thesis? how about the first paragraph?"
Day Two: A second and even more brilliant student "True Wiz" repeats "You want a whole thesis?"
Day Three . A veterinarian member was feeling blue and confused saying "is this a joke? I'm not sure, someone let me know before I begin his work".
Day Four has been heavily debated, the quick-witted response of "LMFAO" some believe was directed at the reply above him, who was confused if this was a joke or not. On the other hand, some other Tr Historian believe that "LMFAO" indeed was the research paper itself.

CONCLUSION: I accept the hypothesis as you can indeed get a research paper by asking online on a forum. Though next time, I might try arguing if the research paper will be useful or not.

oh just to let u know I failed most of my science classes thou

Ok so that might not help you....but it does give you an idea to run with. Do Internet people really got wayyy too much free time?

You're welcome to use this post as a source. I better see my name in the Worked Cited page.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby gutawafang » Sep 3rd, '14, 06:11

Tash8 wrote:I got you...you might wanna edit this up a bit tho I wasn't sure what kinda "research" you're supposed to be doing, I used the scientific method. Oh i got a version in Arabic and Spanish too if you want

OBSERVATION: People online have no time on their hands, and if I ask a question on a forum, I get very in-depth answers in a matter of minutes( ala eminembase).

HYPOTHESIS: I believe that If I post a topic on the TRShady forum asking a member to do my research paper for me I can bullshit my way through whatever the hell I'm doing, just like Tash does.

PREDICTION: I can get a group of individuals whom I have not met, but whom I fully trust, to write my research paper for me. Oh and yeah without getting caught by those stupid google crawlers. (Them are worse than spiders, I ask my ma to kill them for me but she says she doesn't know what i'm talking about)

EXPERIMENT:
Day One: A sophisticated student from Bangladesh, replies with "Fucking hell, you want the WHOLE thesis? how about the first paragraph?"
Day Two: A second and even more brilliant student "True Wiz" repeats "You want a whole thesis?"
Day Three . A veterinarian member was feeling blue and confused saying "is this a joke? I'm not sure, someone let me know before I begin his work".
Day Four has been heavily debated, the quick-witted response of "LMFAO" some believe was directed at the reply above him, who was confused if this was a joke or not. On the other hand, some other Tr Historian believe that "LMFAO" indeed was the research paper itself.

CONCLUSION: I accept the hypothesis as you can indeed get a research paper by asking online on a forum. Though next time, I might try arguing if the research paper will be useful or not.

Ok so that might not help you....but it does give you an idea to run with. Do Internet people really got wayyy too much free time?

You're welcome to use this post as a source. I better see my name in the Worked Cited page.

WIN :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Le Tunisien » Sep 3rd, '14, 13:31

you guys are not helpful, i need a thesis or research paper ill just edit it to make it fit my subject as if it was in conducted in my country cmon anyone send me somethin inbox lol
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby TranSlucEnt » Sep 4th, '14, 02:22

gutawafang wrote:
Tash8 wrote:I got you...you might wanna edit this up a bit tho I wasn't sure what kinda "research" you're supposed to be doing, I used the scientific method. Oh i got a version in Arabic and Spanish too if you want

EXPERIMENT:

WIN :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My man! :y: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hi-five!

ImageImage
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TranSlucEnt » Sep 4th, '14, 02:22

True Wiz wrote:
Le Tunisien wrote:you guys are not helpful, i need a thesis or research paper ill just edit it to make it fit my subject as if it was in conducted in my country cmon anyone send me somethin inbox lol

You can't be serious..

fucking work.

ImageImage
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Sep 4th, '14, 02:23

True Wiz wrote:
Le Tunisien wrote:you guys are not helpful, i need a thesis or research paper ill just edit it to make it fit my subject as if it was in conducted in my country cmon anyone send me somethin inbox lol

You can't be serious..

fucking work.
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to College Crib