The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

pokemon Y

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: pokemon Y

Postby gutawafang » Sep 9th, '14, 04:13

mdemaz wrote:
Just Silver wrote:How do u get shiny pokemon

Use the PokéRadar.

You can use that method. But breeding is way easier if you cross breed using Masuda method. It's when two pokemon of different regions breed. Like a japanese Ditto with a Italian Charmander. The rate of shiny pokemon hatching from an egg would be higher.

The pokeradar is a bit risky tho. One wrong move it's done.

The fastest method is by far hacking, which as I said, I have the tools to do so.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mdemaz » Sep 9th, '14, 04:17

gutawafang wrote:
mdemaz wrote:

Use the PokéRadar.

You can use that method. But breeding is way easier if you cross breed using Masuda method. It's when two pokemon of different regions breed. Like a japanese Ditto with a Italian Charmander. The rate of shiny pokemon hatching from an egg would be higher.

The pokeradar is a bit risky tho. One wrong move it's done.

The fastest method is by far hacking, which as I said, I have the tools to do so.

Yeah, I've gotten a few with breeding, but I found that the Radar is just easier for me, because I have nothing better to do than walking around in tall grass.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby gutawafang » Sep 9th, '14, 04:22

But the problem is the Pokeradar doesnt guarantee you 6ivs yo. I dunno man. the nature and the ivs are dearly important to me. Especially speed nature and speed iv. Breeding guarantees 6ivs with the help of Destiny Knot.
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mdemaz » Sep 9th, '14, 04:24

The only shinies I have that I care about and use were from breeding.

The shinies I got from the Radar weren't that important to me, just collector's items.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby gutawafang » Sep 9th, '14, 07:00

mdemaz wrote:The only shinies I have that I care about and use were from breeding.

The shinies I got from the Radar weren't that important to me, just collector's items.

Yeah man. But actually just to tell you, shiny pokemon are worthless now thanks to the hacking software.
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Just Silver » Sep 9th, '14, 12:11

mdemaz wrote:

Use the PokéRadar.

What's that lol
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby gutawafang » Sep 10th, '14, 01:35

Just Silver wrote:
mdemaz wrote:

Use the PokéRadar.

What's that lol

It's a device in the game itself.

Here's a video to show you where to get it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bufiu2gNojg

And here's how to use it to find shiny though I still don't recommend. Hacking is way easier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLTD87eD_x4
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Blackquill » Sep 12th, '14, 00:06

gutawafang wrote:
Blackquill wrote:I no longer have plans for a team, so I breed random stuff just out of curiosity, to see how good they can be. Going for an Assault Vest Snorlax right now. I don't really have an idea what other Pokémon could benefit greatly from that item aside from Conkeldurr maybe.

HAHAHAHAHa have you tried a Choice Specs Snorlax? HAHAHAHAHa xD It was ridiculous dude. I ran Fire Blast Focus Blast Hyperbeam and Solarbeam. I also had Charizard to bring in the sunlight to help Snorlax with the solarbeam ahahhahahaa

Choice Band works even better due to Snorlax's physical attack stat being much higher than its special attack. Something like Body Slam/Earthquake/Fire Punch/Crunch most likely wrecks things.

I did use a Choice Specs Salamence but that was a long time ago, like in the Pearl/Diamond days. Hydro Pump/Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor/Flame Thrower. Dropped it eventually because everyone and their mother had Blissey on their team which this set usually can't handle.
Blackquill
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby gutawafang » Sep 12th, '14, 00:33

Blackquill wrote:
gutawafang wrote:
Blackquill wrote:I no longer have plans for a team, so I breed random stuff just out of curiosity, to see how good they can be. Going for an Assault Vest Snorlax right now. I don't really have an idea what other Pokémon could benefit greatly from that item aside from Conkeldurr maybe.

HAHAHAHAHa have you tried a Choice Specs Snorlax? HAHAHAHAHa xD It was ridiculous dude. I ran Fire Blast Focus Blast Hyperbeam and Solarbeam. I also had Charizard to bring in the sunlight to help Snorlax with the solarbeam ahahhahahaa

Choice Band works even better due to Snorlax's physical attack stat being much higher than its special attack. Something like Body Slam/Earthquake/Fire Punch/Crunch most likely wrecks things.

I did use a Choice Specs Salamence but that was a long time ago, like in the Pearl/Diamond days. Hydro Pump/Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor/Flame Thrower. Dropped it eventually because everyone and their mother had Blissey on their team which this set usually can't handle.

Salamance is better with Choice Scarf imo. I dunno. I always use Choice scarf if I run Salamence. Anyways, Mega Salamence is coming in the next Gen. So fuck yeah. :y:
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot