The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Down Tempo (Flume, etc)

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Re: Down Tempo (Flume, etc)

Postby Shpongle » Sep 15th, '14, 10:48

I listen to a alot of different "Downtempo" projects, but theres a wider variety of styles in that genre...i listen to "Psybient", "IDM", "Ambient" mostly...
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Sep 15th, '14, 12:02

True Wiz wrote:Yeah, I do as well. I tried to keep it as simple as I possibly could for new listeners. I could have gone a lot deeper, and spoken more about different influences, but I didn't want to confuse people

I hear ya, it's a wide genre...yeah i think i posted a couple of songs on the "Rate the song" thread, if i remember correctly i think you enjoyed some of it :D heres a couple of projects i listen to...

One of my favourite projects :y:

Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jason M. » Sep 16th, '14, 18:11

I listen to a lot of ambient-y stuff. Post rock, ambient rock, electronic rock... For anyone interested, I highly recommend NIN's Ghosts I-IV.

I enjoyed that last track in the OP.
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Return to General Music