The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Atone The Underdog - Album and Book coming 2015

Atone The Underdog - Album and Book coming 2015

Postby Atone » Sep 30th, '14, 11:46

The album will have 15-25 songs based on the 1st 25 years of my life, from break up's, to lost friends, to fighting depression, and more on the on going story regarding my mom.

coming with this, will be a digital autobiography (the book may also be published as well), which will speak on events in my life that i may, or may not have covered in music, as well as stories behind lyrics to songs from my previous projects, poetry, and even some of my artwork.

this will be the 1st book/album project out of more to come, i also plan on writing a few songs, or even a full album, to another book i am writing AFTER this project, so this is the line up for whats to come'

Lost Tapes 2 - November 2014
Best Of An Underdog Volume 1 - January 2015
Soundtrack To My Life/Story Of My Life - November 2015

after this project i will be taking a break from music for ayear to work on a fictional book i want to write, as well as a possible poetry book.
Attachments
StoryOfMyLife.jpg
StoryOfMyLife.jpg (198.32 KiB) Viewed 5563 times
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Atone The Underdog - Album and Book coming 2015

Postby mdemaz » Sep 30th, '14, 11:53

It's on now.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Atone » Sep 30th, '14, 12:05

What?
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Atone » Sep 30th, '14, 21:05

Basedshady wrote:I will purchase it, file a claim to paypal to get my money back, then proceed to put it on torrent sites errywhere.

it's gonna be free stupid ass
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Mr.DGAF » Oct 1st, '14, 00:18

^^^ this is an ironic comment.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby Atone » Oct 1st, '14, 00:31

Jaba wrote:Aw shit, the COMPLETE story of that underground online rapper that nobody listens to or cares about IN ONE ALBUM! And it even comes with a BOOK! Shit Atone, you really know how to attract your fanbase of 3 TRShady members! And I only have to wait A YEAR to listen to it? I'm marking my calendar, you'd better not disappoint.

Alrighty, not sure where the sudden bitterness came from when just a few weeks ago you was in my inbox, kissin my ass
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Jaba » Oct 1st, '14, 00:53

Atone wrote:
Jaba wrote:Aw shit, the COMPLETE story of that underground online rapper that nobody listens to or cares about IN ONE ALBUM! And it even comes with a BOOK! Shit Atone, you really know how to attract your fanbase of 3 TRShady members! And I only have to wait A YEAR to listen to it? I'm marking my calendar, you'd better not disappoint.

Alrighty, not sure where the sudden bitterness came from when just a few weeks ago you was in my inbox, kissin my ass

Lmao, I never kissed your ass. I asked you to make me an album cover. You made one, it sucked, so I made my own, WHICH pretty much everyone loved. :laughing:
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Oct 1st, '14, 01:26

LEL
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 1st, '14, 02:46

yikes
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Atone » Oct 1st, '14, 04:20

Jaba wrote:
Atone wrote:

Lmao, I never kissed your ass. I asked you to make me an album cover. You made one, it sucked, so I made my own, WHICH pretty much everyone loved. :laughing:

It sucked cuz i wanted it to fit your shitty ass music you punk ass fat fuck, listening to your shitty ass music made me wanna drive my skull into a brick wall

i never said shit about your weak ass music in any of your punk ass threads, fuck outta my thread you loose tittied bitch
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Oct 1st, '14, 04:40

fuck all you nerdy battle rap rappers
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Snakebeast » Oct 1st, '14, 05:06

Your sig makes your post hilarious to read.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Oct 1st, '14, 05:13

pray for jabas friend who killed himself last night

rip ben
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Jaba » Oct 1st, '14, 11:59

Snakebeast wrote:

Your sig makes your post hilarious to read.

WHat that i am putting out an album in november? and that on that album i have listened to criticism and changed myself. lmao ur gnna be on a song? and btw, i listened 2 this guys shit on bandcamp and he hasnt changed, still raps off beat and shit. I at least listened to the criticism and am taking my time and putting something good out.
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Oct 1st, '14, 12:18

u stupid fuckin pee pul

ur so stu ped

u don't deserve shit

i will hate u
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Next

Return to A.S. Lounge