The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

ever gone into an extreme higher state of consciousness?

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: ever gone into an extreme higher state of consciousness?

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 6th, '14, 21:56

Praise Satan.exe! 666! 999!
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Halftongue Dre » Oct 6th, '14, 22:08

What do you know about Satan?..
Last edited by Halftongue Dre on Oct 6th, '14, 22:14, edited 3 times in total.
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 6th, '14, 22:11

I know he's my nigga
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Halftongue Dre » Oct 6th, '14, 22:13

Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires..

2 Peter 3:3
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 6th, '14, 22:14

You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16...
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Halftongue Dre » Oct 6th, '14, 22:26

Your right my dude. But you also can't just pick and choose what scriptures you like. Your either with Christ or against him. Either hot or cold. Being lukewarm won't help. We all have to repent as a united country or the God we believe in will bring judgment on us just the way he did with the flood and sodom and gormorah. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. And if he brought wrath on the ancient world what makes us think as a nation that it won't happen to us? He is being patient because he doesn't want no one to be destroyed but for everyone to repent. The major responsibility for this course of action lies on the parents shoulders. If they don't do a better job teaching morals to the younger ones then surley God will strike our land with a curse. Be blessed yo and praise God for you..
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 6th, '14, 22:35

I'v seen god before, whooped his ass in Megaman 7
he was Cloudman Image
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Elision » Oct 7th, '14, 14:55

Halftongue Dre wrote:We all have to repent as a united country or the God we believe in will bring judgment on us just the way he did with the flood and sodom and gormorah. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. And if he brought wrath on the ancient world what makes us think as a nation that it won't happen to us? He is being patient because he doesn't want no one to be destroyed but for everyone to repent.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Halftongue Dre » Oct 8th, '14, 23:05

True Wiz wrote:Yo Dre, what's your opinion on ISIS?

My opinion on Isis is that they are angry with people coming into their land and prying into their affairs. They are using fear to try and get their message across to stay out of their country or they will invade ours. Haven't really been following their story other than hearing something similar to that from an Isis member in an interview they had with one..
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Elision » Oct 9th, '14, 06:58

True Wiz wrote:
Halftongue Dre wrote:
True Wiz wrote:Yo Dre, what's your opinion on ISIS?

My opinion on Isis is that they are angry with people coming into their land and prying into their affairs. They are using fear to try and get their message across to stay out of their country or they will invade ours. Haven't really been following their story other than hearing something similar to that from an Isis member in an interview they had with one..

Weird, I expected a much more spiritual response.
we may have another hs-level troll on our hands here :-k
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mdemaz » Oct 9th, '14, 07:02

The first time I smoked weed, it felt like all the knowledge in the universe was sent to my brain, then it went away again.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Halftongue Dre » Oct 9th, '14, 08:45

Our country was founded upon the principles of God. Look how far we have fallen from that pedistol of justice and truth. We now live in fear of foreign oppression. We also live to satisfy our every desire. In the midst of chaos and corruption we are intent on personal gain. We seem to think that God's grace covers everything everywhere. But no, he is also made of wrath witch is just barely being poured out over this nation for its insolent pride and arrogance.

Unless we repent as a nation and begin to do whats right we will know no peace. We must unite under the banners of dignity and love or we will fall under the ashs of hate and greed. Regardless of beliefs we must march together into the flames of judgment ready to face come what may. Only there in the crucible of pain will the realization of reality set in. The reality that there is a supreme and sovereign power which resides over all things everywhere. And in his justice will it be known that for every sinner there is a need of a Savior. The man, Jesus Christ..
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Elision » Oct 9th, '14, 16:59

Basedshady wrote:
True Wiz wrote:
Halftongue Dre wrote:Our country was founded upon the principles of God. Look how far we have fallen from that pedistol of justice and truth. We now live in fear of foreign oppression. We also live to satisfy our every desire. In the midst of chaos and corruption we are intent on personal gain. We seem to think that God's grace covers everything everywhere. But no, he is also made of wrath witch is just barely being poured out over this nation for its insolent pride and arrogance.

Unless we repent as a nation and begin to do whats right we will know no peace. We must unite under the banners of dignity and love or we will fall under the ashs of hate and greed. Regardless of beliefs we must march together into the flames of judgment ready to face come what may. Only there in the crucible of pain will the realization of reality set in. The reality that there is a supreme and sovereign power which resides over all things everywhere. And in his justice will it be known that for every sinner there is a need of a Savior. The man, Jesus Christ..

What if Jesus was proved not to be real? I'm not saying your beliefs are wrong, I'm just curious as to how you'd react.

They already deny all the other things proven false or not real so fuck it, they'd keep going on faith. That's not even an insult, it's just the truth.
objectivity is subjective in the eyes of an extremist
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Halftongue Dre » Oct 10th, '14, 02:50

Enoch, who lived in the seventh generation after Adam, prophesied about these people. He said, “Listen! The Lord is coming with countless thousands of his holy ones to execute judgment on the people of the world. He will convict every person of all the ungodly things they have done and for all the insults that ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”..

Jude 1:14-15
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mdemaz » Oct 10th, '14, 07:18

Inb4 God and all that jazz is real and we all burn in hell.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to The Afterparty