The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Spyder - Left Brain, Right Brain (album)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: Spyder - Left Brain, Right Brain (album)

Postby Eedee » Nov 11th, '14, 10:00

Damn I had some lines written for that song, Spyder but I kinda just forgot about it amongst everything else. My bad man lol
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Spyder » Nov 11th, '14, 18:46

No prob man. I don't think like half my pm's send for some reason cause you nor triple responded. .. that'd what I'll tell myself :'( hahah

I'm definitely looking to be more active so we'll hit it up soon
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Eedee » Nov 12th, '14, 00:34

Fo'sho
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby gutawafang » Nov 12th, '14, 08:16

If that pic is really you in the bandcamp picture, I think you look pretty cool and chill guy.

I would say you have improved a lot since the last time I heard you rap, which was years ago. I enjoyed listening to the whole album. Replay value isn't that much because some beats weren't catchy at all. Well, I'm saying in terms of overall opinion of the whole album. I not feeding every track man.

You can't sing. Honest opinion.

You did improve a lot however some rap parts were a bit off beat. I feel like you have the ability to flow way better but you just lazy. LOL no offense bro. I just feel like that.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Eedee » Nov 12th, '14, 08:21

I'll feed this in the next few days since I have some days off. I've listened to it though bruh.

One question, can I use that Undefeatable beat? It's so sick, it makes me wanna spit homie
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Spyder » Nov 13th, '14, 02:28

Course bro it ain't my beat hahha

At Guta. Nah that's rapper OneBeLo. Check him.

Thanks for the feed bro
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Spyder » Nov 14th, '14, 02:51

Ah based if you had value at all, I may value your opinion.
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Spyder » Nov 14th, '14, 23:56

1. Didn't steal a thing lol. They're free on youtube, as I'm not making money off em.
2. Cp's beats have no correlation to this in that I don't make beats.
and 3. I've been making music for bout a third of a decade as a hobby so...
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Spyder » Nov 16th, '14, 08:34

Word
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby KoLyric » Nov 22nd, '14, 02:11

Your delivery and presence on the mic is pretty spot on.
The flow needs some work.
The album art is great, given the title.

Withered Wallflower- Coming soon.
KoLyric
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby B.A.D. » Nov 22nd, '14, 16:45

holy shit, I had no idea about this. The album cover is fantastic, great work

I'm giving it a listen on your band camp, so far, sounds great! You've improved loads man
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Spyder » Nov 24th, '14, 05:48

Thanks guys let me know what you think Ax and Eedee.

Album art was made by another member on here. He changed his name and hasn't been on in a while, honestly don't remember his name.
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby SG. » Nov 24th, '14, 06:36

Full feedback's gonna come in a while, but just one thing I need to say now; you can't rap over other people's songs to save your life. All the other songs are great however.
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Postby MitchHeadHerb » Nov 24th, '14, 22:51

Spyder never learned to flow and still makes music apparently :laughing:
MitchHeadHerb
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Copper » Nov 25th, '14, 13:55

Gonna give feedback track by track.

Intro: I like the feel of this. I also like the use of the voice clip. I like your flow, but sometimes it feels like you're rushing to keep up with the beat instead of flowing with it. That leads to slurring and some words getting lost.

Undefeatable: I like the BEAT a lot. The hook is kinda meh, but the beat is great. Was a little thrown off by the producer tag. The producer tags kinda bring the production quality down a little. Flow was a lot better on this, but it still sounded like you had a hard time keeping up sometimes.

Not So Gorgeous: The beat on this is great too. On singing: If you can't do it well enough, I'd not do it at all. Not saying it was horrible, but it was VERY Eminem in terms of just singing even though it's not really what he does. I'd blend the featured artist's entrance a bit more, too. He comes in VERY suddenly, and it's kinda jarring. It also sounds like the beat gets louder once his verse finishes?

Dance With Me: I like this song. The problems I've mentioned earlier are pretty under control this time. It's just the times the beat switches from rap to the hook, it's a huge switch, and it doesn't really seem right. If you can, I'd find a better way for it to come in.

Left Brain, Right Brain: Love the title and the beat. When you change your flow to the faster bit, it's seems kind of inconsistent on what kind of rhythm you're trying to follow. Also, if you're gonna rap fast, make sure you can enunciate well enough. If you don't, the words get lost, and the impressive-ness of speed means nothing if that happens.

Let Me Down: I feel like I've heard this beat before. I like your rhythm on this. It's very cool, and you keep up fine. There are some times it just feels like your verses are cut short for the instrumental break, but that might be a fault of the beat and not you.

Sparring Session: The beat of this is GREAT. Also, this might me my favorite track in the whole thing so far. Your rhythm is great, the lyrics are good, and the whole thing just sounds great. Mixing wise, which is where I've have the most problems, I didn't have anything to say for this one.

Beyond Limitless: Beat is cool, flow is better than most of the other songs, and your rhyme scheme stands out on this one a bit more than on the other ones. I think this is a pretty good track to close the album with.

Overall Thoughts: Mixing needs a little work. Mainly just lead-ins, cut-offs, and blending your vocals a bit more. Most of the time it sounded like the vocals and the backtrack were two separate tracks. And while they SHOULD be, it shouldn't SOUND like they are. They should come together as a singular unit. Overall, this was good. Lyrics were good, beats were great, everything was pretty decent.

Keep at it!
Copper
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

PreviousNext

Return to Audio Stage