The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

STRANGE MUSIC THREAD !!!

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

STRANGE MUSIC THREAD !!!

Postby THEREAL jwalk » Nov 17th, '14, 12:32

Every thing tech n9ne and strange music related ! AWHOO x3
JWALK
THEREAL jwalk
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: STRANGE MUSIC THREAD !!!

Postby THEREAL jwalk » Nov 17th, '14, 12:34

Did u guys know that eminem was suppose to feature on over 6 tech songs so far !! One of them being the song my world. It's time for the two greatest rappers to collab!
JWALK
THEREAL jwalk
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby mdemaz » Nov 17th, '14, 12:39

tech 9 wud murdah emunum
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby THEREAL jwalk » Nov 17th, '14, 12:54

Relapse era em with tech
JWALK
THEREAL jwalk
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 17th, '14, 13:45

True Wiz wrote:FUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOFFF

shitpost
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Elision » Nov 17th, '14, 14:46

nope. wait till special effects. there's like 4 strange fans on this forum bud it's mostly kids and mmlp2/shadyxv newfags here. we have this thread but that's about it until SE. don't push it. tech/strange are some of the most inaccessible artists to newer fans of the genre, so you won't find many fans of the movement on an eminem forum. shit even just a year ago tech was a major source of ridicule here, so calling yourself a fan wasn't a good idea. it's becoming a bit more accepted but like i said don't push it.

you just gotta enjoy all their new shit alone until someone launches a strange music forum.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby THEREAL jwalk » Nov 18th, '14, 00:36

Thank u
JWALK
THEREAL jwalk
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Jaba » Nov 18th, '14, 01:48

I went through my T9 phase for about 2 days. Then i realized he does the same thing in every verse. He fucking sucks. No creativity.
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby 6PRDMD9 » Nov 18th, '14, 02:00

Jaba wrote:

I went through my T9 phase for about 2 days. Then i realized he does the same thing in every verse. He fucking sucks. No creativity.

And here folks, just another display of Jaba's craving for acceptance! 2 days isn't enough for anybody to go through a "phase". You don't sit and listen to someone for 2 days and enjoy their shit then randomly be like "oh wow nvm he sux", I don't think anybody on this site or anybody I've talked to has ever done that.

And lmao, you're gonna say "no creativity" out of all the things you can criticize about Tech? No creativity? Really? The man implements so many different styles and sounds of music that not many other rappers try out. Him being repetitive is a more valid complaint than "no creativity". Fuck out of here with that. We all know you listen to Hopsin and Denace when you're off TR but come here to talk shit about them.
ImageImageImageImage
6PRDMD9
The Professor
The Professor

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 18th, '14, 02:05

6PRDMD9 wrote:
Jaba wrote:

And here folks, just another display of Jaba's craving for acceptance! 2 days isn't enough for anybody to go through a "phase". You don't sit and listen to someone for 2 days and enjoy their shit then randomly be like "oh wow nvm he sux", I don't think anybody on this site or anybody I've talked to has ever done that.

And lmao, you're gonna say "no creativity" out of all the things you can criticize about Tech? No creativity? Really? The man implements so many different styles and sounds of music that not many other rappers try out. Him being repetitive is a more valid complaint than "no creativity". Fuck out of here with that. We all know you listen to Hopsin and Denace when you're off TR but come here to talk shit about them.

ether
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Jaba » Nov 18th, '14, 02:20

6PRDMD9 wrote:
Jaba wrote:

Acutally, I heard Rip Your Heart out by Tech and Hopsin. Loved hus verse and thought it was funny. Then I DL'd a bunch of Techs solo cds and I liked maybe 1 or 2 songs and hated the rest. So maybe I exaggerated on the "phase" thing.

I did listen to Denace (for 1 week), and then Hopsin for a while. I stopped to Denace cus I hated that he bit someone that bad and tbh his shit got old quick, not cus of your influence. I still listen to hopsin a lil bit cus his shit is fun to listen to in the car, but not really all that much anymore, i listen to eminem, pac, kanye, tribe, nas, and outkast the most now. None of my music taste alters cus of TR, I just talk about them on here.

Anyways fuck you, im not trying to be accepted, why would I want to be accepted by as big of an asshole as you? your just a fucking bully on the internet cus u cant do it irl so it makes u feel cool to be a "high" member on some fucking internet site.
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby 6PRDMD9 » Nov 18th, '14, 02:24

Jaba wrote:Acutally, I heard Rip Your Heart out by Tech and Hopsin. Loved hus verse and thought it was funny. Then I DL'd a bunch of Techs solo cds and I liked maybe 1 or 2 songs and hated the rest. So maybe I exaggerated on the "phase" thing.

I did listen to Denace (for 1 week), and then Hopsin for a while. I stopped to Denace cus I hated that he bit someone that bad and tbh his shit got old quick, not cus of your influence. I still listen to hopsin a lil bit cus his shit is fun to listen to in the car, but not really all that much anymore, i listen to eminem, pac, kanye, tribe, nas, and outkast the most now. None of my music taste alters cus of TR, I just talk about them on here.

Anyways fuck you, im not trying to be accepted, why would I want to be accepted by as big of an asshole as you? your just a fucking bully on the internet cus u cant do it irl so it makes u feel cool to be a "high" member on some fucking internet site.

Fair enough

And yet you still talk about how Hopsin is shit.

kek I ain't about getting high, don't you know your brain cells rot from weed?
ImageImageImageImage
6PRDMD9
The Professor
The Professor

Postby Jaba » Nov 18th, '14, 02:29

6PRDMD9 wrote:
Jaba wrote:Acutally, I heard Rip Your Heart out by Tech and Hopsin. Loved hus verse and thought it was funny. Then I DL'd a bunch of Techs solo cds and I liked maybe 1 or 2 songs and hated the rest. So maybe I exaggerated on the "phase" thing.

Fair enough

And yet you still talk about how Hopsin is shit.

kek I ain't about getting high, don't you know your brain cells rot from weed?
Cus Hopsin is shit? He is a complete Eminem wanna be. Doesnt mean that listening to his songs such as Rip Your Heart Out (the niggas are comin the niggas are coming!! lol), Hop is Back (funny lines) and Gimme that money (funny) isnt fun when your with friends or whatever? plus i bought the cd when i first heard hopsin and admittedly got over-hyped, im still gonna listen? I bought the fucking thing.
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Nov 18th, '14, 02:39

Menzo wrote:Hopsin isn't an Eminem wannabe, he's just influenced by him no more than Tyler is.

Listen to Raw, watch his videos... He imitates Ems every move from 2000/1999.

I will say on Knock Madness he's not imitating him as much.
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Nov 18th, '14, 04:19

Jaba wrote:

I went through my T9 phase for about 2 days. Then i realized he does the same thing in every verse.
Link an example of him doing the same thing in two seperate songs. I've only ever caught him recycling a flow once and it was here and here. that is the only time in tech's entire 2000+ song discography that he's retreaded something he's already done. but somehow you managed to find more in your 2 days of listening to him? again, please link examples.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to Hip Hop Domain