The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Things that ShadyXV taught us

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

Re: Things that ShadyXV taught us

Postby Lezu » Nov 22nd, '14, 12:28

Yeah his verse is good, but the his flow is really horrible. It sounds like he recorded this shit still asleep.
Lezu
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby EminemBase » Nov 22nd, '14, 12:50

True Wiz wrote:God damnit, I like you Insider. Why you gotta hurt fam like this?

Once again, I was only saying that Eminem deserves the title of GOAT, along side a wide range of other artists. Why are you all so fucking defensive?

Because you saying ignorant shit whilst saying other people saying ignorant shit.

I understand Em fans who just worship him and know nothing else of hip-hop might annoy you... but you should know from me and others here that I/we ain't that. So if I say I think he's just >>> Hip-Hop... why you react like I'm a 12 year old who's only just picked up MMLP and never listened to rap befo? Serious fam, it's insulting.

There are also hop heads and people who know a lot of rappers and a lot about rap and fully and truly believe and know Eminem is the greatest. It's the fact Em has a lot of pop fans and is very popular also that makes hip-hop fans resentful to say this about him, because there's a presumption to buy into the ignorance of some of his fans. But he can still be the best despite this. And he is.

Hence why people like Rakim and Royce say Em >>>> can you get more hip-hop than these two?

Em IS just absolutely miles ahead, in every direction.

Of course there's plenty more who deserve credit and praise - Pac, Mos, Ra, Tech, Monch, all kindsa fams who are ill as fuck with the mic. But this ain't a Pac, Mos, Ra or Tech thread or forum.

So, it's fine to praise whoever galore - in the right place.

Time and place for everything fam. You don't need to keep trying to go out of your way in every Eminem post to let everybody know you appreciate other hip-hop than Eminem and that you know of other rappers. There's a trend of insecurity like that among genuine hip-hop-but-big-Eminem fans and in fact there always has been, so it's a long-standing trend. But, seriously, get over it. Have security in your opinions - we know you like hip-hop as a whole and nobody is saying Eminem is the ONLY one and that he invented hip-hop lmao.

But is he the best rhymer? Yes. Best flow-er? Yes. Best storyteller? Yes.

Wittiest lyricist? Yes. Best concept rapper? Yes. Most creative and brilliant all-rounder? Yes.

You implied these were ignorant and stupid statements fam but then replied with nonsense. To even use a name like Drake in a response / claim that what I said in that respect was ignorant is just absurd. Seriously.

Em is the best. Deal with it. And no need to be butt hurt just because Em has gay fans who know fuck all about hip-hop or insult those of us who are fans of his, but do.

Even more insulting because you take the attitude and ignorance of his dumb fans and apply it to Em as a figure within hip-hop and people always have; as if he's some pop star or fad or something... seriously, Eminem deserves all the praise he gets and you cannot get more fucking hip-hop than Eminem. Fuck his fans, have security in your opinions and know what you know and what you don't - Em worships and obsesses over the history of the art, the history of rap and the technicals like no other. He fucking breathes it. You couldn't get a more obsessive and deserving GOAT, given how much he respects - pays respects and appreciates the genre and the culture... and that's WHY he's the best, or part of. The ones who work the hardest or... love it the most, tend to be the best. Em is the Tarantino of rap. Nobody knows more about films than Tarantino. And that's why he's the best because it filters in to what he does. He fucking LOVES IT. He's the biggest fan.
Last edited by EminemBase on Nov 22nd, '14, 12:55, edited 3 times in total.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Kill You » Nov 22nd, '14, 12:52

EmBase back. :worship:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Notalius » Nov 22nd, '14, 13:10

True Wiz wrote:
EminemBase wrote:Challenge Accepted.
- Bring / Show me a better rhymer than Eminem. = Eminem isn't known to be an insane lyricist. Rakim, Big L, Jay, 3 stacks, Nas
- Bring / Show me better flows than Eminem. = I'll give you flow, but most new school rappers have insane flows.
- Bring / Show me a more passionate spitter/emotion. = Kendrick, Gambino, Danny Brown, Logic, J Cole, Kanye, Cube.
- Bring / Show me a more creative and capable vocal artist (range of tones and drama). = Gambino, Drake, Cole, Kendrick, Pharell (N.E.R.D), Yelawolf, Chance the rapper.
- Bring / Show me anybody who combines all of these aspects at once. Better. = This question is way too broad and subjective.

nigga, did you just throw Jay Z in there when it comes to lyricists ?

more passionate ? Kendrick ? gambino ? .. J snooze cole ? Nigga, you are tripping hard

literally every artist you mentioned does not fuck with Em, and I'm not saying this as a stan

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ares » Nov 22nd, '14, 13:34

Notalius wrote:
True Wiz wrote:
EminemBase wrote:Challenge Accepted.
- Bring / Show me a better rhymer than Eminem. = Eminem isn't known to be an insane lyricist. Rakim, Big L, Jay, 3 stacks, Nas
- Bring / Show me better flows than Eminem. = I'll give you flow, but most new school rappers have insane flows.
- Bring / Show me a more passionate spitter/emotion. = Kendrick, Gambino, Danny Brown, Logic, J Cole, Kanye, Cube.
- Bring / Show me a more creative and capable vocal artist (range of tones and drama). = Gambino, Drake, Cole, Kendrick, Pharell (N.E.R.D), Yelawolf, Chance the rapper.
- Bring / Show me anybody who combines all of these aspects at once. Better. = This question is way too broad and subjective.

nigga, did you just throw Jay Z in there when it comes to lyricists ?

more passionate ? Kendrick ? gambino ? .. J snooze cole ? Nigga, you are tripping hard

literally every artist you mentioned does not fuck with Em, and I'm not saying this as a stan

Nas and 3stacks doe
Yelawolf sucks
Ares
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Notalius » Nov 22nd, '14, 13:37

Nas only one it that league

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby FriedSchizoprenic » Nov 22nd, '14, 17:20

To be fair Nas is not even a great rhymer, in his prime he used multis but right now meeh.
ImageImageImage

hi bro i have a question do you got a problem like a problem i can resolve what you mean you are going to punch me bro i just want to see aaaah aaaah stop stop is a prank is a praaaaaaaaank
FriedSchizoprenic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Nov 22nd, '14, 17:21

True Wiz wrote:Eminem is known for wordplay rather than how well he rhymes. He's always been a fairly basic rhymer. Except for Infinite and SSLP.

lmao
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 22nd, '14, 17:22

SajN wrote:
True Wiz wrote:Eminem is known for wordplay rather than how well he rhymes. He's always been a fairly basic rhymer. Except for Infinite and SSLP.

lmao
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Raul » Nov 22nd, '14, 17:24

SajN wrote:

lmao

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby FriedSchizoprenic » Nov 22nd, '14, 17:29

Vegas.

Then I'm your polar opposite dog cause I'm colder than popsicle sticks, poppin' shit
Then my sick thoughts are about to lick shots
Like this shit's hopping, and drip-dropping in chocolate-ly whip-topping
So whether you're Hip Hop, Slipknot, Big, Pac
Kid Rock, Kris Kross, Rick Ross, you'll dig this
If not then kick rocks in flip flops

Meh, just 6 lines from the song...
Last edited by FriedSchizoprenic on Nov 22nd, '14, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

hi bro i have a question do you got a problem like a problem i can resolve what you mean you are going to punch me bro i just want to see aaaah aaaah stop stop is a prank is a praaaaaaaaank
FriedSchizoprenic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby csw621 » Nov 22nd, '14, 17:51

All love here but
Pharrell wrote:Cheat on your man ma that's how you get ahizzead

This is the message (not to even mention "rhyming") you believe should be sent to hip hop fans looking for guidance?

Everything eminem says is fucking painstakingly crafted to mean something to someone. Nobody cares about this shit like he does. Nobody.
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby sbolli1 » Nov 22nd, '14, 20:50

damn, True Wiz taking the biggest L's i've ever seen.
sbolli1
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr Change » Nov 22nd, '14, 20:57

And from this point onward...True Wiz was a troll

sbolli1 wrote:damn, True Wiz taking the biggest L's i've ever seen.
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby TheBoss123 » Nov 22nd, '14, 21:03

Eminems always been one of the craziest rhymers.. I'm so confused. I always thought it was the wordplay people used to give him shit for.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Chit-Chat