The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Worst feature on a great album?

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby Cube23 » Nov 26th, '14, 11:56

Me. And. Yela. Wolf. Tear. The. Roooof. Off. This. Mother. Fucker. You. Ain't. Got. The. Uuuummphhh.

DAT FLOW
Cube23
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Nov 26th, '14, 19:22

gonna go ahead and end this thread if yall don't mind

http://youtu.be/BHt9353o61E?t=6m17s

my neighbor's 4 year old autistic daughter could freestyle a better verse
Last edited by Elision on Nov 26th, '14, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Slumerican » Nov 26th, '14, 19:25

Elision wrote:gonna go ahead and end this thread if yall don't mind

holy shit, that was terrible
These rappers really think they got shit locked
But they gonna know about me when my album drops #LoveStory
Slumerican
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Elision » Nov 26th, '14, 19:36

Slumerican wrote:

holy shit, that was terrible
what do you have to say for yourself? http://youtu.be/lD9Crhz2bDc?t=2m9s
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 26th, '14, 19:41

my neighbor's 4 year old autistic daughter could freestyle a better verse

agreed, Nas WOAT
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Trimss » Nov 26th, '14, 19:43

Elision wrote:what do you have to say for yourself? http://youtu.be/lD9Crhz2bDc?t=2m9s

That wasn't a great verse, yet it was still catchy as fuck. Yelawolf was probably high and drunk as fuck when he recorded it on the tourbus
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Elision » Nov 26th, '14, 19:46

Trimss wrote:
Elision wrote:what do you have to say for yourself? http://youtu.be/lD9Crhz2bDc?t=2m9s

That wasn't a great verse, yet it was still catchy as fuck. Yelawolf was probably high and drunk as fuck when he recorded it on the tourbus
rittz is drunk for everything he records. he was smashed for his questions remix and obliterated for his bet cypher. it's never an excuse for a shitty performance.
Trimss wrote:it was still catchy as fuck
no it wasn't you're lying to yourself. that verse was so bad it made me dislike yela as a whole for almost two years. never before has a single verse done that for me.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Trimss » Nov 26th, '14, 19:57

Elision wrote:rittz is drunk for everything he records. he was smashed for his questions remix and obliterated for his bet cypher. it's never an excuse for a shitty performance.

Of course it is. When you're drunk as fuck, on the verge of passing out, when you can barely talk or think it's definitely an excuse. He shouldn't have given that verse though, and I agree it's not good. I don't mind it that much though, I just never listen to it. The singing parts are pretty cool though.

http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=516517 That's their best collab rapping wise imo. :flutter:
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby dshady89 » Nov 26th, '14, 20:24

Eminem in The Blueprint
dshady89
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kill You » Nov 26th, '14, 20:27

dshady89 wrote:Eminem in The Blueprint

Wat
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Rafael » Nov 26th, '14, 22:16

Elision wrote:
Trimss wrote:

rittz is drunk for everything he records. he was smashed for his questions remix and obliterated for his bet cypher. it's never an excuse for a shitty performance.
Trimss wrote:it was still catchy as fuck
no it wasn't you're lying to yourself. that verse was so bad it made me dislike yela as a whole for almost two years. never before has a single verse done that for me.

Lmao Yela still won for getting drunk and not wasting a good verse on a shitty Rittz album.

Also, lol @ Elision disliking someone who puts out better art than anyone he listens to combined based off one verse. You better start recognizing before I have to ether that ass again. nahmean?
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Nov 26th, '14, 23:14

Cube23 wrote:Me. And. Yela. Wolf. Tear. The. Roooof. Off. This. Mother. Fucker. You. Ain't. Got. The. Uuuummphhh.

DAT FLOW

truuuu
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Elision » Nov 27th, '14, 04:29

Rafael wrote:Lmao Yela still won for getting drunk and not wasting a good verse on a shitty Rittz album.
ahahah what a struggle counterpoint. walt jr up in this bitch. do you realize yela's been shit on by rittz for all of their collabs? every single time. and that's not subjective, rittz has the better verse(s) in every aspect. yelawolf is to rittz what robin is to batman - a necessary stepping stone to reach greater success. you're the only yw fan who isn't a rittz supporter, and it's purely out of ignorance.
Rafael wrote:Also, lol @ Elision disliking someone who puts out better art than anyone he listens to combined
HA HAHA aight nigga lets hear your top 10 mcs. go.
Rafael wrote:You better start recognizing before I have to ether that ass again. nahmean?
...again? doesn't something have to happen once before it can happen again? what thread are you referring to? you need to chill the fuck out with this ego shit man you're about to run yourself directly into a brick wall here.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Rafael » Nov 27th, '14, 05:35

Elision wrote:
Rafael wrote:Lmao Yela still won for getting drunk and not wasting a good verse on a shitty Rittz album.
ahahah what a struggle counterpoint. walt jr up in this bitch. do you realize yela's been shit on by rittz for all of their collabs? every single time. and that's not subjective, rittz has the better verse(s) in every aspect. yelawolf is to rittz what robin is to batman - a necessary stepping stone to reach greater success. you're the only yw fan who isn't a rittz supporter, and it's purely out of ignorance.

Subjectivity is always an aspect when it comes down to this, and you clearly are biased. Everytime someone says Yelawolf is a better rapper than Rittz you always link to the same damn song, as if that one forgettable song settles the argument of who is better. Pathetic actually.

You might enjoy Rittz for his chopper flows and verses, yet that doesn't make him a greater artist than Yelawolf by any aspect. And its OKAY for you to like him better for that reason. Just don't go around saying he's better, when he isn't.

You seem to think, capability > artistry

That is not the case. For example, Justin Timberlake is such a better singer than anyone in the Beatles, yet has he ever put out something anywhere near the artistic extravaganzas the Beatles were able to cook up? No.

Another example, Crooked I has outshined plenty of rappers, but he can't together a decent song to save his life, therefore only displaying him as someone who only raps. That's it. He's just a fucking rapper. No artistic value in him whatsoever.

Sure, Rittz is more capable at making better music than Crooked I, but that does not make him a better artist than Yela. Rittz will never put a song like Catfish Billy together. Because he's gonna stay stuck doing the same shit he's doing now for the following decade, much like his label master, and run out of shit to say, eventually fading into the oblivion of rap. He has no artistic innovation to expand the mind with new sounds and flavors.

And okay?? I like Eminem, but D12 isn't my thing. Just because I like Yela, doesn't mean I gotta start sucking off everyone he co-signs. Fuck outta here with that.

Elision wrote:
Rafael wrote:Also, lol @ Elision disliking someone who puts out better art than anyone he listens to combined
HA HAHA aight nigga lets hear your top 10 mcs. go.
Rafael wrote:You better start recognizing before I have to ether that ass again. nahmean?
...again? doesn't something have to happen once before it can happen again? what thread are you referring to? you need to chill the fuck out with this ego shit man you're about to run yourself directly into a brick wall here.

1. Andre 3000
2. Nas
3. Masta Ace
4. Eminem
5. Black Thought
6. Pac
7. Big
8. Doom
9. GZA
10. Yelawolf

^You can go ahead and link all your little battle rappers, that I'm sure might be able to outrap the ones I listed, but put them in a studio against these guys, and let's see if they can make an album that'll stand the test of time, which in the end determines the longetivity of an artist.
Andre 3000 said it best, "Some sucker MC stepped up to me, challenged Andre to a battle and I stood there patiently. While he spit and stumbled over cliche, so called freestylin. Whole purpose is to make me feel low, I guess you whylin. I say look boy, I ain't for that fuck shit, so fuck this."

Oh and viewtopic.php?f=6&t=174588&start=30#p2816516

King Lance wrote:Rafael came with that Ether...Elision is now on life support Image
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Mr Change » Nov 27th, '14, 06:31

Elision wrote:
HA HAHA

Anyone know why Elision keeps linking this stupid clip of Diz laughing obnoxiously whenever someone ethers him now adays? nigga did the same thing to me :coffee:
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

PreviousNext

Return to Hip Hop Domain