The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Aone's proper farewell....

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Aone's proper farewell....

Postby Aone10 » Dec 4th, '14, 18:56

I stumbled upon TR sometime in 2009 after Relapse was released, it became a website and forum that I would lurk periodically for Eminem news and rumors. It wasn't till 2013 when I got hired for an office job (a slack one at that) that I decided to join the discussion on the forum. I spent nearly all of my free time at work on the forum, having discussions and building memories with all of you.

I honestly did not expect that so many of you would embrace me as a new member when I joined last year, you made me feel like I had been here for years. Never in my life did I imagine that I would become as active in an online community as I did on TR. I had been a member on other forums before, but it was mostly for lurking and asking questions. However, many of you made this a place that I could keep coming back to, even when it was quiet. The same group of people stuck around the forum no matter what was going on with Eminem, and I think that's what I will miss the most about this place.... it was a tight community with a small circle of friends that really allowed for us to get to know each other on an almost personal level. I've had my reservations, as I've always been one to value privacy, but I must say that I feel most of you have gotten to know me better than some of friends that I have outside of the internet. Everyone is always busy with their own lives, infatuated with technology, and addicted to social networking that they forget the importance of human discussion. So I thank all of you for giving me a place where I can express my opinions and openly discuss them on a daily basis, no matter how stubborn I may be.

It did sting a bit when I saw that TR would become a read only forum for good, but I guess the time worked out for me as I'll be chasing other endeavors in my life. I sincerely wish you all the best in your lives.

Thank you for the memories, the laughs, and your time. It was fun while it lasted.....

Aone out.

I'll speak with you soon
#TRmetal #protectSSLP#slumerican #encorefam
Aone10

Re: Aone's proper farewell....

Postby DƎRDYPK » Dec 4th, '14, 18:58

Aone10 wrote:I'll speak with you soon

mmmmm, peace out famington
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Alex2012 » Dec 4th, '14, 19:06

Another smart guy who's gone...
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 4th, '14, 20:19

It's been real fam, loved reading your posts... See you on the other site ;)
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 4th, '14, 21:52

whew
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Notalius » Dec 4th, '14, 21:55

I still love you

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby bigray » Dec 4th, '14, 22:17

Peace fam....hope to see you on HHS.
"I'm about to roll one and light it and fuck it man, no one's invited"-Drake
bigray
Hockey God
Hockey God