The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Uncensored Em Songs That have Censored Parts

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Uncensored Em Songs That have Censored Parts

Postby Ethos » Nov 12th, '06, 19:37

These are just the ones that i know of that were released to the public that have a least one part censored for special purposes.

The Marshall Mathers LP:

I'm Back-
In I'm back the line thats censored goes "I take seven ___ from _________ stand um all in line grab an A.K. 47 a revolver 9 a mag 11 and that otta the problem of mine and thats a whole school of bullys shot um all at one time"

The line is supposed to say "I take seven kids from Columbine stand um all in line grab an A.K. 47 a revolver 9 a mag 11 and that otta the problem of mine and thats a whole school of bullys shot um all at one time"

the reason they bleeped it out is because Eminem was refering to Columbine High School in Coloardo where two students named Eric Harrison and Dylan Clevost went to school and they were wearing trench coats and inside there trench coats they had Machine Guns, Granades, AK's, Mags, and revolvers and they shot and killed 12 of their fellow students and 1 teracher Eminem and Marlin Manson's music was blamed for this thats why he says that he's basically saying that they make it seem like Eminem and Marlin Manson were the ones that shot up the school he's tryin to say it's not his fault and just because those kids were Eminem and Marlin Manson fans dosen't mean that they did it because of Marlin Manson and Eminem's music

Marshall Mathers-
the line that's censored it " _____________________ faggit" he origionally say "Paul Simons and motherfucking faggit" Paul Simon was Eminem's moms lawer back when Eminem's mom sued Eminem for defamation they bleeped it because if he said his name he would of gotten sued.

Kim-
The line thats censored is "Theres a _______________laying dead with a slip throat in your living room" the line originally says "Theres a four year old little boy laying dead with a slit throat in your living room" the reason they bleeped it out is because it's illigal to talk about slitting little kids throats

Criminal-
The line that's censored is "I drink Malt Liquor to fuck you up quicker then you'd wanna fuck me up for saying the word ______" He origionally says "I drink Malt Liquor to fuck you up quicker then you'd wanna fuck me up for saying the word nig*a" He bleeped it out because he's not going to say that word on his record

---------------------------------------------------

8 Mile:

Rap Game-
the line thats censored says "I'ma get snuffed cause I ain't said enough to pipe down I'll pipe down when the _______ is wiped out when I see that little _________ dyke get sniped out" he origionally says "I'ma get snuffed cause I ain't said enough to pipe down I'll pipe down when the White House is wiped out when I see that little Chenny dyke get sniped out" They bleep it out because he's threatening a member of the United States Congress and also threatening the destroy the White House and it's against the law to make threats like that.

The Eminem Show:

White America-
He says at the end of the song "To burn the _____ and replace it with a parental advisory sticker"

He Originally said "To burn the flag and replaace it with a parental advisory sticker."

Hailie's Song-
The lines not bleeped out it's just hard to understand anyway he says "Cuddle wit daddy I'm so glad that her mom didn't want her"

Encore:

Like Toy Soldiers-
the line that was bleeped was "I went my whole career without ever mentioning _____" he origionally says "I went my whole career without ever mentioning Suge" it's bleeped out because he won't say Suge's name because he's got too much respect not for Suge but for Dre and Dre asked him not to say Suges name so he didn't.

We As Americans-
the line that censored is "I'd rather see the _____________" the line origionally says "I'd rather see the president dead" the reason it's beeped is because it's illigal to threaten the president and they considered this a threat.

Eminem Presents The Re-Up

The Re-Up-
The line that was bleeped out was "He's already reconciled with his _____, a chainsaw and an axe". It is suspected by people on this forum that he says "He's already reconciled with his ex, a chainsaw and an axe". And I believe it.

No Apologies-
The Line that was censored was "you fuckers are not ready, cause i got jelly, like ________ pot belly" He says "you fuckers are not ready, cause i got jelly, like Beyonce's pot belly". He bleeped that out most likely out of respect for Jay-Z.

Fucking Crazy

Busa Rhyme-
The part that's bleeped is "Hit a fuckin ______in her ______ with luggage"
He's supposed to say "Hit a fuckin pregnant chick in her stomach with luggage"

Props to EmptyPromises for some of the lyric explainations.

Downloads

No Apologies
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D2E09A9N

Hailie's Song
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9hnzed

The Re-Up
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xvgx1h

White America
http://www.sendspace.com/file/azjhbr
Last edited by Ethos on Dec 24th, '06, 00:26, edited 10 times in total.
Ethos
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tomega » Nov 12th, '06, 20:27

no i dont think so, but why are they censored?
Tomega
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Uncensored Em Songs That have Censored Parts

Postby Inzanity » Nov 12th, '06, 21:20

Syanied wrote:These are just the ones that i know of that were released to the public that have a least one part censored for special purposes.

The Marshall Mathers LP:
I'm Back
Marshall Mathers
Kim
Criminal

8 Mile:
Rap Game

The Eminem Show:
White America
Hailie's Song

Encore:
Like Toy Soldiers
We As Americans

Are there any othe one i forgot?

The Marshall Mathers LP:
I'm Back- In I'm back the line thats censored goes "I take seven ___ from _________ stand um all in line grab an A.K. 47 a revolver 9 a mag 11 and that otta the problem of mine and thats a whole school of bullys shot um all at one time"

The line is supposed to say "I take seven kids from Columbine stand um all in line grab an A.K. 47 a revolver 9 a mag 11 and that otta the problem of mine and thats a whole school of bullys shot um all at one time"

the reason they bleeped it out is because Eminem was refering to Columbine High School in Coloardo where two students named Eric Harrison and Dylan Clevost went to school and they were wearing trench coats and inside there trench coats they had Machine Guns, Granades, AK's, Mags, and revolvers and they shot and killed 12 of their fellow students and 1 teracher Eminem and Marlin Manson's music was blamed for this thats why he says that he's basically saying that they make it seem like Eminem and Marlin Manson were the ones that shot up the school he's tryin to say it's not his fault and just because those kids were Eminem and Marlin Manson fans dosen't mean that they did it because of Marlin Manson and Eminem's music

Marshall Mathers- the line that's censored it " _____________________ faggit" he origionally say "Paul Simons and motherfucking faggit" Paul Simon was Eminem's moms lawer back when Eminem's mom sued Eminem for defamation they bleeped it because if he said his name he would of gotten sued.

Kim- The line thats censored is "Theres a _______________laying dead with a slip throat in your living room" the line originally says "Theres a four year old little boy laying dead with a slit throat in your living room" the reason they bleeped it out is because it's illigal to talk about slitting little kids throats

Criminal- The line that's censored is "I drink Malt Liquor to fuck you up quicker then you'd wanna fuck me up for saying the word ______" He origionally says "I drink Malt Liquor to fuck you up quicker then you'd wanna fuck me up for saying the word nig*a" He bleeped it out because he's not going to say that word on his record

8 Mile:
Rap Game- the line thats censored says "I'ma get snuffed cause I ain't said enough to pipe down I'll pipe down when the _______ is wiped out when I see that little _________ dyke get sniped out" he origionally says "I'ma get snuffed cause I ain't said enough to pipe down I'll pipe down when the White House is wiped out when I see that little Chenny dyke get sniped out" They bleep it out because he's threatening a member of the United States Congress and also threatening the destroy the White House and it's against the law to make threats like that.

The Eminem Show:
White America- don't remember anything being bleeped out in here can u point out the line that was bleeped out?

Hailie's Song- The lines not bleeped out it's just hard to understand anyway he says "Cuddle wit daddy I'm so glad that her mom didn't want her"

Encore:
Like Toy Soldiers- the line that was bleeped was "I went my whole career without ever mentioning _____" he origionally says "I went my whole career without ever mentioning Suge" it's bleeped out because he won't say Suge's name because he's got too much respect not for Suge but for Dre and Dre asked him not to say Suges name so he didn't.

We As Americans- the line that censored is "I'd rather see the _____________" the line origionally says "I'd rather see the president dead" the reason it's beeped is because it's illigal to threaten the president and they considered this a threat.
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ShadyxOne » Nov 12th, '06, 21:35

^ i thought in Hailie's song he said " Im so glad that her mom didnt abort her" but im not completely sure, i looked it up like a longgg time ago and thats what a lyric site said
ShadyxOne
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Big-T » Nov 12th, '06, 21:44

Also, in "Love Me", Em says

"I'm the equivalent of what would happen if Bush rapped"

which woz supposedly originally

"I'm the equivalent of what would happen if Suge rapped"

but he changed it once again out of respect for Dre

But i dont actually know how true that is cant remember where i read it....can anyone shed some more light on it?

T :worship:
Big-T
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Inzanity » Nov 12th, '06, 22:27

Big-T wrote:Also, in "Love Me", Em says

"I'm the equivalent of what would happen if Bush rapped"

which woz supposedly originally

"I'm the equivalent of what would happen if Suge rapped"

but he changed it once again out of respect for Dre

But i dont actually know how true that is cant remember where i read it....can anyone shed some more light on it?

T :worship:

I have the unedited song where he says Suge but I don't know what CD it's on and I'm too lazy to look for it right now mabey tomarrow I'll try to look for it and upload it.
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Inzanity » Nov 12th, '06, 22:29

TruEmFan wrote:different sites say different things.

i personally think it says "want her" because it sounds more like that. and abort just doesn't sound right in that song :unsure:

well "abort" does make more sense but I still say "want her" because thats what it sounds like he's saying
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Brihfl » Nov 12th, '06, 22:56

MMLP- Remember Me
Brihfl
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Inzanity » Nov 12th, '06, 23:09

Brihfl wrote:MMLP- Remember Me
what was bleeped out it that song? cause I don't remeber anything being bleeped out in it
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Simon » Nov 13th, '06, 00:11

I noticed the whole censorship thing days ago listenin to We As Americans. First thing i thought was: wtf he says fuck Bush but cant say president dead. Thats fucked up.

Anyways, its cool that you've list all the tracks.

Und it would be cool if someone could upload the uncensored versions of the track. I know there ist one of we as americans, i had it but i deleted it as i bought the album :D
Simon
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Shads » Nov 13th, '06, 00:33

Danigantt wrote:

i've never paid close attention to this but em seems like the only rapper that has to censor out things on uncensored albums

:laughing: Too True
The Only Thing They Wanna Kill Is Fucking Autotune, But Before You Gun It Down,
Know They Only Say Hip Hop Is Dead, But The Dope Shit Is Underground.

- Joe Budden
Shads
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Inzanity » Nov 13th, '06, 00:44

shads03 wrote:
Danigantt wrote:

i've never paid close attention to this but em seems like the only rapper that has to censor out things on uncensored albums

:laughing: Too True

Em's not the only rapper they did it to Bizzare to on the song Just Like U on D12 World. It's mainly just the Shady Camp thats has to bleep out things on the uncensored versions of albums
Inzanity
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BaZZ » Nov 13th, '06, 00:51

Simon wrote:Und it would be cool if someone could upload the uncensored versions of the track. I know there ist one of we as americans, i had it but i deleted it as i bought the album :D

i have the we as americans uncensored track...

pm me if u want it

also the like toy soldier one is uncensored here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHmmZeqJWiI
"Hard hearted beast with a jaw full of meat
Engulfed in a feast while you starve at his feet
He toss you the least little portion of a piece
To the floor and expect you to rejoice when you eat" - Brother Ali
BaZZ
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Ethos » Nov 13th, '06, 01:04

danigantt wrote:i like this thread. :worship:

thanx

and in case people didnt know in white america he says at the very end:
"To burn the _____ and replace it with a parental advisory sticker"

He Originally said "To burn the flag and replaace it with a parental advisory sticker."
R.I.P. Nate D-O-Double G

Westside all day 'n night!!!
Ethos
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BlaqReaper » Nov 13th, '06, 02:31

Are they censoring the words themselves or is the music industry doing? I mean burning flags isn't illegal so why censor it? In fact saying that you hope a president dead isn't even illegal, you just can't explicitly say you are going to kill him.
BlaqReaper
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Eminem