The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent Wins Eviction Case Against Ex-Girlfriend

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

50 Cent Wins Eviction Case Against Ex-Girlfriend

Postby IceAxe » Apr 5th, '08, 18:19

Hip-Hop mogul 50 Cent emerged victorious yesterday (April 3) in the eviction trial of his ex-girlfriend and their son from his Long Island house.

"Today's a good day, I'm a winner," the G-Unit General rejoiced after hearing the verdict. "I always win. The house is mine. She just wants to drag the situation out as long as possible. I think she just wants to see me dragging me back and fourth to court. My time is worth a lot so I'm wasting my time right now."

As SOHH previously reported, the rapper (born Curtis Jackson) asked a judge to remove his child's mother Shaniqua Tompkins and the ex-couple's 10-year-old son, Marquise Jaskson, from a Long Island estate he owns.

According to FOX News, Fif paid about $2.4 million for the house, one of the largest in the Long Island town of Dix Hills. Tompkins filed a law suite accusing the rapper of breach of contract and unjust enrichment. Tompkins attorney Paul Catsandonis stated that 50 broke a promise to give Tompkins and their son a home.

"I've been with 50 for a very long time," Tompkins said to the press outside the courtroom, before the verdict was read. "He's a very evil and abusive man and that's why I left him in the first place. Any man that can evict his own child out of a house is evil. After I took care of him and I worked when he wasn't doing anything. He's a very evil and disgruntled man. I just hope God bless him."

Tompkins and Marquis, along with her daughter-from another relationship- were allowed to remain in the rapper's house under the condition that Tompkins use the monthly child support payments of $6,700 to find new residency.

Tompkins contends that the house was bought for her and Marquise. She claimed that Fif changed his mind about putting her name on the lease right before closing. Both parties agreed that the home was bought so Marquise would have access to a quality education.

After a two-and-a-half hour court session yesterday, Tompkins' motion was denied and was ordered to pay $9,000 in fees to 50. She has until the end of the school year to move out of the estate.

"[This is] absolutely not [over]," 50 explained to the press. "She's going to try to do everything she could do. She doesn't have a job. This is her job, chasing me around [and] seeing if she can get a few dollars."

Despite the fact the ruling went in Curtis' favor, Catsandonis plans to appeal.

"Nothing is final yet," he told reporters. "This is just one slight interference in the process. We're going all the way and we have a lot of contradictory testimony from Mr. Jackson. It will be raised again. I assure you...in Manhattan Supreme Court or any other courthouse we have to [go]. I'm a trial attorney, I don't give up!"

A displeased Tompkins left the courthouse with this to say, ""God bless Mr. Jackson," she said. "I hope he gets some help and that's just that. It's not final. We're still working on it."

Source

props to unscarred :y:
IceAxe
Soldier
Soldier

Re: 50 Cent Wins Eviction Case Against Ex-Girlfriend

Postby Sleepy » Apr 5th, '08, 18:25

that must please tony yayo

not having the bitch around when he sucks 50s cock

o and propz
Last edited by Sleepy on Apr 5th, '08, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

[ Signature reduced by TRshady for exceeding limits ]
Sleepy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Robbie G » Apr 5th, '08, 18:26

Kinda seems like an ass hole thing to do...
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Ticalrecords » Apr 6th, '08, 01:29

IceAxe wrote:
"Today's a good day, I'm a winner," :y:

hes a homo...thts all i got ta say.
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby blitches » Apr 6th, '08, 01:40

him kicking his girl out isnt the thing that bothers me, why the hell is he kicking out his kid? his house is big enough
blitches
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Epidemik » Apr 6th, '08, 04:47

ya thats a bitch move kickin his kid out... like wtf?
$6700 a month in child support though?? i think she can afford a place on her own with that alone.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Jay-19 » Apr 6th, '08, 05:43

50 got like what, a hundred bedrooms and a dozen of bathrooms... why the hell can't he let her stay. Shit, with that kind of house they don't even have to see each other! :8)
Kickin' Incredibly Dope Shit
Jay-19
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Tash8 » Apr 6th, '08, 07:23

you guys are retarded, he ain't kicking his son out, he's kicking his ex-girlfriend out, the reason his son has to leave as well is because his ex has custody of him.

now, 50 was ordered to give her about 25,000 $$$ for child support, let me see how many people get that

that means she was making 300,000 a year just from 50 for FREE, now i'm pretty sure that doesn't all go to their child... she was asked to use some of that money to find a house... now plz, she's the slut and whore who's wrong in this case.

i disagree with 50 in a lot cases but this time i agree with what he's doing. how would you feel if you had to have a bitch and her boyfriend. who you didn't like, live with you,
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Epidemik » Apr 6th, '08, 07:45

i thought it was only $6700 a month in child support...? that works out to be a little over 80 grand a year...
which is still damn good for doin nothing..
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Tash8 » Apr 6th, '08, 08:11

Epidemik wrote:i thought it was only $6700 a month in child support...? that works out to be a little over 80 grand a year...
which is still damn good for doin nothing..

it was originally 25k but then 50 won another case i think and got it down to 6700 but i think that's after he already paid most fo it.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby jigglinj » Apr 6th, '08, 17:30

i still think 50's gay :angry:
jigglinj
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby studberry 69 » Apr 7th, '08, 18:44

why do people have to say stupid shit like "i still think he's gay" don't be mad cause 50 is making millions and you ain't.
studberry 69
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby akuza » Apr 8th, '08, 12:55

studberry 69 wrote:why do people have to say stupid shit like "i still think he's gay" don't be mad cause 50 is making millions and you ain't.

hahah WORD!!!!!!!!!! :worship:
akuza
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ThesexyMrs » May 26th, '08, 20:59

wow, what other forum would give you the whole New York scoop. I feel up to date-lol :D intense.
Chinastar
Detroit, Michigan

Forever Morpheus,
ThesexyMrs
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Cwayon_Murder » May 26th, '08, 21:48

ThesexyMrs wrote:wow, what other forum would give you the whole New York scoop. I feel up to date-lol :D intense.

Yeah we got some crazy news-posters here :O
Cwayon_Murder
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Shady / Aftermath News