The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Return Of The Dozen Tracklist

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Return Of The Dozen Tracklist

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Apr 18th, '08, 02:12

,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Return Of The Dozen Tracklist

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Apr 18th, '08, 02:31

Chet wrote:Yay for royce, gordy, and simpson.

but if they waste any new proof on a mixtape, I'm gonna be pissed.

no one knows how much unreleased proof there is, could be 3 solo mixtape's worth of back logged proof material, remember artists make somtimes around 40 songs for a 12 track album, and sometimes 15 of them never see the light of day on a album or a mixtape, but somewere on a cd is sill the original pella's so who knows, although, due to a conversation i had with killa i dont think D12 or shady records for that matter have the rights or access to ANY un-released proof material unless it was recorded for the D12 albums, all his solo recording were under Iron First records, and i thought shady records had got the rights to it but they havent and unless new proof is released from iron fist, then its not new proof.

on this i think it will be chopped up verses made into hooks and one or to verses that he did for the D12 albums but he decided not to use or the song never made the cut, i dont excepect any new killer proof material.

sick new kuniva, swifty and kon artist material im hoping for lol

bizzare will be...uh bizzare ?
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Makaveli525 » Apr 18th, '08, 02:34

good to see royce

i hate all the fuckin no name guest appearances

but oh well, it's a mixtape...

i mean D12 without em and proof is not gonna sound the same at all...

but jeez Em...

put out *ONE* guest verse that's not wack...

just so we know you aint lost it

fa reals
Makaveli525
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Apr 18th, '08, 02:38

Makaveli525 wrote:good to see royce

but jeez Em...

fa reals

dunno if you were around when i went on my rant, but i sayed ages ago that em has stopped supporting D12, and this mixtape further proves my point.

when D12 come around to release there album id tell eminem to fuck off and not have him on it, seriously, may sound stupid but its like if he cant be bothered to put effort into the mixtape work and giving stuff to the fans on a street level, then fuck him when it comes to the commercial and mainstream level.

but no doubt when the album comes around eminem will be back to being the "leader" of D12 in the publics eye and everyone will forget he completely ignore his group on there own mixtape, some member he is eh ? only around when its the big cash roll thats coming in.
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Cwayon_Murder » Apr 18th, '08, 02:41

Ahhh now I see why the rating on the front was a video game rating. It confused me at first :o. I like the video game theme they have going on though :D

Nice to see some Royce and a lot of King Gordy on there. I might buy this after all.
Cwayon_Murder
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Apr 18th, '08, 02:51

I have a song called "You Never Know"....lmao.

Sounds good though. Kinda bitch of Em not to be on it though.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Tash8 » Apr 18th, '08, 03:09

,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:
Makaveli525 wrote:good to see royce

but jeez Em...

fa reals

dunno if you were around when i went on my rant, but i sayed ages ago that em has stopped supporting D12, and this mixtape further proves my point.

when D12 come around to release there album id tell eminem to fuck off and not have him on it, seriously, may sound stupid but its like if he cant be bothered to put effort into the mixtape work and giving stuff to the fans on a street level, then fuck him when it comes to the commercial and mainstream level.

but no doubt when the album comes around eminem will be back to being the "leader" of D12 in the publics eye and everyone will forget he completely ignore his group on there own mixtape, some member he is eh ? only around when its the big cash roll thats coming in.

ahh genius, we don't know what's going on, so stop assuming shit.. for all you could know d12 was like hey eminem we wanna try to release a mixtape without you and see how it sells... or you could be right that eminem doesn't want to work with d12, maybe he's an asshole, maybe every time he sees them he thinks of proof.. we don't know what's going on...
Last edited by Tash8 on Apr 18th, '08, 03:25, edited 1 time in total.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Tash8 » Apr 18th, '08, 03:17

P.S. Eminem will be on this mixtape, this cover is the one before he went in and recorded it... I'm assuming he's on the song with royce, but we'll see.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Emadyville » Apr 18th, '08, 03:20

Well I remember after D12 World they said they wanted to try and stray from Em to get their own shit together. Basically they were saying they know they got to where they are from em, they sold what they sold because of em, so maybe this is them trying to see how many people really like d12, not just em. So i guess if you look at it that way it makes sense. But w/o proof this shit will be weak, and these no names wtf?? glad to see royce back tho
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby mart85 » Apr 18th, '08, 03:23

the guy from D12 World, Derty Jason, did say:

they are sending it [the mixtape] to me tonight/tomorrow cuz "em had to record a few more things for it" ...

you take that as how you want.

but it'll probably be like a quick verse or two, or a hook I don't know... and someone said, they'll change the back cover to include Em, but that doesn't come from an "official" source lol so it might not be true...
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tash8 » Apr 18th, '08, 03:24

mart85 wrote:the guy from D12 World, Derty Jason, did say:

they are sending it [the mixtape] to me tonight/tomorrow cuz "em had to record a few more things for it" ...

you take that as how you want.

but it'll probably be like a quick verse or two, or a hook I don't know... and someone said, they'll change the back cover to include Em, but that doesn't come from an "official" source lol so it might not be true...

yea read same thing, but derty jason is a reliable source.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby mart85 » Apr 18th, '08, 03:25

yeah derty jason is reliable, but the last thing I said about them changing the cover doesn't come from Derty Jason, so that part might not be reliable :sweating:
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tash8 » Apr 18th, '08, 03:27

mart85 wrote:yeah derty jason is reliable, but the last thing I said about them changing the cover doesn't come from Derty Jason, so that part might not be reliable :sweating:

I have the new back cover with the track list but it was made before em went in and recorded, so its not accurate, ill have the new one after hes done.

well that's waht he said, so i'm assuming when he said new one he meant hte cover... so yea

anyways i can't wait if the royce tracks with eminem ithat'd be sick.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby mart85 » Apr 18th, '08, 03:36

Tash8 wrote:
mart85 wrote:yeah derty jason is reliable, but the last thing I said about them changing the cover doesn't come from Derty Jason, so that part might not be reliable :sweating:

I have the new back cover with the track list but it was made before em went in and recorded, so its not accurate, ill have the new one after hes done.

well that's waht he said, so i'm assuming when he said new one he meant hte cover... so yea

oh I didn't read that part, thanks for mentionning it :y:

and yeah, I assume Em will record something for a track that already exists, and hopefully he'll record something for the Royce track, and not a track like "I'm a G" :whistle:
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tash8 » Apr 18th, '08, 03:40

mart85 wrote:
Tash8 wrote:

oh I didn't read that part, thanks for mentionning it :y:

and yeah, I assume Em will record something for a track that already exists, and hopefully he'll record something for the Royce track, and not a track like "I'm a G" :whistle:

haha i hope so, honestly i wasn't excited for this mixtape at all but no that i see royce and maybe eminem i am ecstatic
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Next

Return to Shady / Aftermath News