The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Return Of The Dozen Tracklist

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Re: Return Of The Dozen Tracklist

Postby b-theking-s » Apr 18th, '08, 04:25

propz bar.

i doubt em will be in this shit. we need royce and proof spittin together, hahahha

KinZ

http://www.myspace.com/KINZRAP
b-theking-s
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DelinQuent » Apr 18th, '08, 05:20

good to see royce on here. like someone else said... too many no-name feats.

@bar-idk if you missed it but i remember D12 saying they wanted to work less with eminem and be more independant as a group. so that explains the lack of eminem on here.
DelinQuent
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EMIN3M » Apr 18th, '08, 07:59

they should be called d-10 if em isnt ever going to put out any verses with them
EMIN3M
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Rabbi » Apr 18th, '08, 12:01

dunno if you were around when i went on my rant, but i sayed ages ago that em has stopped supporting D12, and this mixtape further proves my point.

when D12 come around to release there album id tell eminem to fuck off and not have him on it, seriously, may sound stupid but its like if he cant be bothered to put effort into the mixtape work and giving stuff to the fans on a street level, then fuck him when it comes to the commercial and mainstream level.

but no doubt when the album comes around eminem will be back to being the "leader" of D12 in the publics eye and everyone will forget he completely ignore his group on there own mixtape, some member he is eh ? only around when its the big cash roll thats coming in.

Thats stupid i dont think Eminem really cares that much about the money now that he has so much of it. Anyways keepings a low key between his last few releases has been his marketing strategy just to raise anticipation it has nothing to do with not supporting his group or his label mates. Even 50 cent said in an interview thats what eminem wanted him to do to, not put out any records untill his album is released. And in other interviews they all say that eminem is just working hard on his album and spending time with his kids its not like he is going to crazy parties and renting limo's around town
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying. - Woody Allen
Rabbi
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » Apr 18th, '08, 12:36

As long as em got something new i'll be happy
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Apr 18th, '08, 13:18

DelinQuent wrote:@bar-idk if you missed it but i remember D12 saying they wanted to work less with eminem and be more independant as a group. so that explains the lack of eminem on here.

if thats the case then i stand by that he shouldnt be on the album either. and should only be apearing as a feature and not as part of D12

ahh genius, we don't know what's going on, so stop assuming shit.. for all you could know d12 was like hey eminem we wanna try to release a mixtape without you and see how it sells... or you could be right that eminem doesn't want to work with d12, maybe he's an asshole, maybe every time he sees them he thinks of proof.. we don't know what's going on...

im not assuming, there a difference bewtween assuming something and giving an opinion based on articles ive read ect. , but from a couple of articles a while a go D12 members (Kon artist i think along with bizzare) tried to get a hold of eminem to straighten out the album and couldnt, and admitted that he fell away from the group not that the group fell away from him, even sayed how not only had he not worked with eminem but they had hardly spoken to him in over a year..so if after that when the did get a hold of eminem and sayed they dont want him on the mixtape i wouldnt be suprised.

@ eminem goin to be on it, all that means now is he has disrupted the tape, if he had to wait till D12 had announced it was getting released and you could already pre-order it till he got off his ass and recorded then there's something wrong, most likely rushed verses and shitty hook i hope it isnt and if he is on the track with royce thatd be dope coz i doubt royce would even let him put wack stuff on track with him, so we shall see.
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby embm » Apr 18th, '08, 15:02

is this 4 real?
they better have Em on there at least 5-7 tracks like he usually does on D12 cds
know what im sayin?
is this the mixtape or the CD supposed 2 come out?
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Apr 18th, '08, 15:12

embm wrote:is this 4 real?
they better have Em on there at least 5-7 tracks like he usually does on D12 cds
know what im sayin?
is this the mixtape or the CD supposed 2 come out?

its a mixtape but it is getting pressed and released on cd.
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby matz » Apr 18th, '08, 15:55

my opinion is that if D12 are going to release a mixtape, it should be D12. Last time I checked Eminem was still in D12

,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:when D12 come around to release there album id tell eminem to fuck off and not have him on it, seriously, may sound stupid but its like if he cant be bothered to put effort into the mixtape work and giving stuff to the fans on a street level, then fuck him when it comes to the commercial and mainstream level.

but no doubt when the album comes around eminem will be back to being the "leader" of D12 in the publics eye and everyone will forget he completely ignore his group on there own mixtape, some member he is eh ? only around when its the big cash roll thats coming in.

exactly that, Eminem seems to pick and choose when he wants to be the leader of D12 to suit him. He's meant to be the leader of D12.......
matz
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Big Proof 4ever » Apr 18th, '08, 16:51

well for me this tracklist is cool as can be,cuz im happy to see songs wit underground rappers and young mcs like famous t-flame p.l plus song wit royce,maybe too much gordy,but gordy is aight,so i expect some undergruond shit,cuz wit EM it wud be too commercial :)
Big Proof 4ever
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BigBangBazinga » Apr 18th, '08, 16:52

I'm actually hoping Em's not on it. If they say they want to prove they can manage w/o him then they should. I think it's good for them. :happy:

And Bar, you should start an anti-Eminem campaign or something. Seriously, it's not like he has custody of the rest of D12. And I don't think he'll be on much of the new album.
I'ma be BALLIN UNCONTROLLABLY

Have you guys ever rapped along with Almost Famous? You cant deny, its fun LOL. - Miller1121

we stans listen to Eminem like 12 hrs or when ever our eyes are open. :coffee:
. - MCSam
BigBangBazinga
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Big Proof 4ever » Apr 18th, '08, 17:38

i kno him have alot of his songs just missed and didnt write :sweating:
Big Proof 4ever
Soldier
Soldier

Postby littlebch8 » Apr 18th, '08, 18:00

of course em's not on it
littlebch8
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Ticalrecords » Apr 18th, '08, 20:38

2v3n wrote:lookin forward to that ryoce da 5'9 joint

honestly thats the only song tht looks good, D12 without Proof and slim is nuthin.. swifty is aite but kuniva and Con Artist arent shit.
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Unscarred » Apr 18th, '08, 20:56

thank you. that is a totally incorrect image.

the guy whos making the covers, didn't know em was on it, so he didn't put him on it, when in fact em's recording for the last two days for it.

he also didn't know the correct names of tracks etc. thats why i said im not posting it

but im glad everyone is still acting like that thing is fact.

all good though, ill stop coming to this thread if no one is going to take what i have to say seriously, no sweat off my balls
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

PreviousNext

Return to Shady / Aftermath News