The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

What was the last movie you watched?

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

What was the last movie you watched?

Postby Xray » Mar 12th, '09, 16:43

Mine was "John Q". A great drama about a father doing everything he can to help his son get an operation when he finds out his son has a heart problem (its 3 times larger than a normal kid's heart his age). A great Denzel Washington film, you should watch it if you haven't.

Do what I did, name the latest film you've watched, and a brief plot on what the movie is about, and say if you liked it and would like to recommend it or not.
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Postby Jens14 » Mar 12th, '09, 16:47

I can't remember :(
Jens14
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Dark Blue » Mar 12th, '09, 16:50

the descent
HATERS If you worked your dreams like you do your mouth - things would happen for you
Dark Blue
Addict
Addict

Postby Sophie » Mar 12th, '09, 17:02

denzel washington <33

uhm. it was 101 dalmations rofl.
do i really need to write a summary about that? blaha.
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby pomp4434 » Mar 12th, '09, 17:05

rightous kill..dinero pachino and 50..awesome
pomp4434
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Xray » Mar 12th, '09, 17:10

Sophie wrote:denzel washington <33

I know. :wub:

By the way, you guys are such rude people, you come in my thread disrespecting my rules. Just because I'm not a mod, doesn't mean my rules don't apply. :'( Nah I'm kidding, post the movie and if you can't be bothered telling us what its about its cool. ;)

Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby BlaqReaper » Mar 12th, '09, 17:11

Honestly?...Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...don't ask.

But a couple of days before that I watched Watchmen in IMAX and it was awesome :D.
BlaqReaper
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sophie » Mar 12th, '09, 17:24

Xray wrote:
Sophie wrote:denzel washington <33

I know. :wub:

By the way, you guys are such rude people, you come in my thread disrespecting my rules. Just because I'm not a mod, doesn't mean my rules don't apply. :'( Nah I'm kidding, post the movie and if you can't be bothered telling us what its about its cool. ;)

lol the only reason i didn't is cus people would obviously know what it was about n if they didn't they live in a different universe.
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Xray » Mar 12th, '09, 17:37

BlaqReaper wrote:Honestly?...Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...don't ask.

But a couple of days before that I watched Watchmen in IMAX and it was awesome :D.

I see.

Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby BlaqReaper » Mar 12th, '09, 17:44

Xray wrote:
BlaqReaper wrote:Honestly?...Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...don't ask.

I see.

Lol...exposed. Anyways, I missed the rules on the first post.

Watching Sisterhood was like being gang-banged by four different chick flick...so much sappy-ness. I guess girls who are into the romance and tear-jerker movies would like it shrug.

Watchmen though was awesome. I don't really want to give away anything, but it basically was a good retelling of the comic about an alternate 1980s universe with vigilantes. The action was awesome and for superhero/comic book fans, I'd definitely recommend it.
BlaqReaper
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Xray » Mar 12th, '09, 17:53

BlaqReaper wrote:Watchmen though was awesome. I don't really want to give away anything, but it basically was a good retelling of the comic about an alternate 1980s universe with vigilantes. The action was awesome and for superhero/comic book fans, I'd definitely recommend it.

I seen it in theaters, I didn't like the movie because I've never read the comic, and I don't know what the whole story would of been about till I watched it. So I think I was confuzed as hell when I seen it, the action was good, (but a certain blue thing kept popping up in the movie if you get what I mean) that made me hate the movie in a way. I'd have to read some of the comics and re-watch the movie to get it.

Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby BlaqReaper » Mar 12th, '09, 18:04

Xray wrote:
BlaqReaper wrote:Watchmen though was awesome. I don't really want to give away anything, but it basically was a good retelling of the comic about an alternate 1980s universe with vigilantes. The action was awesome and for superhero/comic book fans, I'd definitely recommend it.

I seen it in theaters, I didn't like the movie because I've never read the comic, and I don't know what the whole story would of been about till I watched it. So I think I was confuzed as hell when I seen it, the action was good, (but a certain blue thing kept popping up in the movie if you get what I mean) that made me hate the movie in a way. I'd have to read some of the comics and re-watch the movie to get it.

Yeah, the commercials make it seem like a regular action movie, but it's much deeper than that. And it's one of those movies were you will love it or hate it, not much in between I'd say. And yes, the blue thing was because in the comic book, that is what he was like too, so if they covered it, it would have upset a lot of comic book fans lol.
BlaqReaper
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Xray » Mar 12th, '09, 18:19

BlaqReaper wrote:
Xray wrote:

Yeah, the commercials make it seem like a regular action movie, but it's much deeper than that. And it's one of those movies were you will love it or hate it, not much in between I'd say. And yes, the blue thing was because in the comic book, that is what he was like too, so if they covered it, it would have upset a lot of comic book fans lol.

Cool, all I can say is those comic fans better be girls otherwise O_O.

Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mcZu » Mar 12th, '09, 18:48

Slumdog millionare, a Mumbai teen who grew up in the slums, becomes a contestant on the Indian version of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" He is arrested under suspicion of cheating, and while being interrogated, events from his life history are shown which explain why he knows the answers.
Not a bad movie, just not my cup of tea...But I got forced into watching it by my girlfriend.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Emadyville » Mar 12th, '09, 19:28

Just saw slumdog millionaire last night in our dorms lounge with all the guys cause this kid burns everything off the internet, was a great fuckin movie, ending credits were completely out of place tho haha
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Next

Return to Entertainment