The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Ed Sheeran Compares Eminem to Bob Dylan

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Ed Sheeran Compares Eminem to Bob Dylan

Postby 2PointOBoy » May 24th, '12, 09:03

"You might look at Eminem & Bob Dylan & say they're two entirely different acts, but all you have to do with Eminem is put a guitar behind his words and it's a very similar thing... Bob Dylan does rap his tunes.. and it's not a million miles away from an Eminem jingle, I guess."

They say the good die young... Proof, YOU'RE NEVER OVER.

A lot of the links/pics I've posted in the last year or so, if they're dead, there is a probability that I have archived it on Archive.today.

If you need to reach me for any reason, message me on Hip Hop Shelter.
2PointOBoy
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Ed Sheeran Compares Eminem to Bob Dylan

Postby Stanforever » May 24th, '12, 09:52

:y:
i'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not-Kurt Cobain
Stanforever
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Ed Sheeran Compares Eminem to Bob Dylan

Postby CrashBand » May 24th, '12, 14:30

Revolutionary wrote:Does this in anyway confirm that Em is one of the two big artists he's collaborating with?

Not really, just that he's been an influence.

The "A-Team/daydream/18/lately/face seems/wasting/pastries/They scream" rhyme scheme must've been a result from never being able to get away from the "shady/crazy/Haille" rhyme scheme that comes with being a stan.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Eminem