The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Phantom-Pyramid

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Phantom-Pyramid

Postby Phantom » Jul 26th, '11, 07:25

song about how i feel life is a pyramid and im on the bottom. let me know your thoughts and ill return the feed no problem.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_so ... D=10888604

link of feed:http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=118504&p=1707146#p1707146
Phantom
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Phantom-Pyramid

Postby Solace » Jul 26th, '11, 14:56

This is really excellent, great work. :y:
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Scrubz » Jul 27th, '11, 16:46

sick shit. You lyricism is great dude, best on this site by far. Everything was perfect cpt the ending though you over played it a bit to much. You over lays are clean and vocals are loud and crisp, still trying to achieve that my self.
9/10

check out my newest drop!
Scrubz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tash8 » Jul 28th, '11, 06:14

this is a great song man, I like your delivery its definitely changed a bit from the last time I heard you. Hook was real sick.. Good job :y:
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby BumShiv » Jul 28th, '11, 07:57

damn bro this is SICK :worship: your overlayed vocals and voice are great. Your lyrics and breathing technique are great 2. I really liked the rap rock feel to it. keep up the great work bro and look foard to hearing more :worship: .

Please feed back on this viewtopic.php?f=44&t=120540 :y:
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Postby randomghost » Jul 28th, '11, 22:47

amazing shit bro! its been a while mayne! missin ur stuff! the west coast is back haha :smoking: overall nicetrack...beat is fuckin sexyyyyyyyy! amazing flowwww with the beat..delivery is nice....good stuff bro...btw am orignally Egyptian :8) one love for them pyramids :y:
randomghost
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Phantom » Jul 30th, '11, 06:48

Scrubz wrote:sick shit. You lyricism is great dude, best on this site by far. Everything was perfect cpt the ending though you over played it a bit to much. You over lays are clean and vocals are loud and crisp, still trying to achieve that my self.
9/10

check out my newest drop!

i agree with u about the ending. only thing i can say is that the beat was like that and long but i totally see where ur coming from. i was gonna loop it cus the verse is like 24 bars and like 16 for the hook or something but it was a weirdly structured beat. but thanks alot for the comments. everyone else, the feed is greatly appreciated.
Phantom
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 30th, '11, 08:50

I dont like the beat too much, its well made and very pro... but agh... sounds very wanna be-ish, idk how to explain... but not for me

your quality is beautifull.... so is the hook, but its too lond, I think it could be amazing if you made this a full song. But yeah man, you dont really need feedback this is just gonna be opinions. but you are there man... start to cash in :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Phantom » Jul 30th, '11, 09:40

thank you ax, if the beat was different i would have tried to put in a second/third verse but i dont think it wouldve sounded correct. and as for your comment on the beat, all i can say is i obviously did like it lol but i didnt make it so i cant really comment on it. i did fix the volume of the hook a little bit after i made a 2nd mix and i agree that its a little loud. thanks for your always detailed feedback man, means a lot to me and im sure it means a lot to everyone else. i believe another collab from us is way overdue
Phantom
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby StoneyLodge » Jul 31st, '11, 07:20

Beat made me came. Also good work on the flow, it was pretty enjoyable.
"Buy another boxset, bitch."-Esham
StoneyLodge
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Phantom » Jul 31st, '11, 07:51

thanks for the listen stoneylodge
Phantom
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Audio Stage