The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!

Just joined the TRshady family? Introduce yourself to the members.

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby unmissingpiece » Aug 29th, '13, 21:06

Hey, I'm new here...
I've explored this forum for a while before deciding to get an actual account. I just wanted to... er. Introduce myself? :wave:
User avatar
unmissingpiece
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Aug 29th, '13, 21:00
Location: Cupboard Under The Stairs
Gender: Female

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby CanadaPure » Aug 30th, '13, 00:05

guiltyhiphop wrote:Who is the new mod?


UofLCard
Image
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
User avatar
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Oct 15th, '11, 03:38
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gender: Male

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Aug 30th, '13, 00:19

I'm new here, can you direct me to the restroom please & thank you
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 10190
Joined: Jun 9th, '12, 17:20
Location: Gotham City
Gender: Male

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby Saviour » Aug 30th, '13, 00:28

Helooo, the hype of mmlp2 brought me here, after browsing I felt like making an account :)
Saviour
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Aug 30th, '13, 00:08

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby CanadaPure » Aug 30th, '13, 09:56

PAINKILLƎR wrote:I'm new here, can you direct me to the restroom please & thank you


You and I both know that the washroom is the Aftermath section. :laughing:
Image
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
User avatar
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Oct 15th, '11, 03:38
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gender: Male

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby Sam. » Aug 30th, '13, 10:17

Hi! I'm new, too.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Image
Image
User avatar
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 16630
Joined: Jun 7th, '10, 11:10
Location: India
Gender: Male

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby ringoffirejrc » Sep 19th, '13, 04:55

I'm new as well!
Image
User avatar
ringoffirejrc
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sep 19th, '13, 04:32
Location: East Bridgewater, MA
Gender: Male

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby ringoffirejrc » Sep 20th, '13, 00:06

It still won't let me post links despite having 5 approved posts. Tried to post a pic in the post a pic of yourself thread, but no luck. Help?
Image
User avatar
ringoffirejrc
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sep 19th, '13, 04:32
Location: East Bridgewater, MA
Gender: Male

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby UofLCard » Sep 20th, '13, 02:49

ringoffirejrc wrote:It still won't let me post links despite having 5 approved posts. Tried to post a pic in the post a pic of yourself thread, but no luck. Help?


Are you using the correct brackets if you're trying to post a clickable link?
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!


TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
User avatar
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest
 
Posts: 8419
Joined: Jun 5th, '09, 04:28
Location: The land of Shadymania
Gender: Female

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby ringoffirejrc » Sep 20th, '13, 03:12

UofLCard wrote:
ringoffirejrc wrote:It still won't let me post links despite having 5 approved posts. Tried to post a pic in the post a pic of yourself thread, but no luck. Help?


Are you using the correct brackets if you're trying to post a clickable link?

I'm trying to post a photobucket link in the Img brackets to display my picture, but I'm getting the message "Your account does not have permission to post links or domain/page references."
Image
User avatar
ringoffirejrc
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sep 19th, '13, 04:32
Location: East Bridgewater, MA
Gender: Male

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby VintageSlimBish » Sep 29th, '13, 20:20

How long, does, post approval usually take?
Image Image
User avatar
VintageSlimBish
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sep 29th, '13, 19:06

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby UofLCard » Sep 29th, '13, 21:44

VintageSlimBish wrote:How long, does, post approval usually take?


However long it takes for a Mod to notice your posts.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!


TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
User avatar
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest
 
Posts: 8419
Joined: Jun 5th, '09, 04:28
Location: The land of Shadymania
Gender: Female

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby ddnt32 » Oct 13th, '13, 00:06

Does the "posting limitations" also include being able to post only in the "And You Are?" forum?
"Shady Records" YouTube channel is FAKE!
ddnt32
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 22:33
Gender: Male

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby SajN » Oct 13th, '13, 21:14

ddnt32 wrote:Does the "posting limitations" also include being able to post only in the "And You Are?" forum?

Only creating threads. Once you have 5 posts, you can create threads anywhere.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
User avatar
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty
 
Posts: 14943
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 18:04
Location: Norway
Gender: Male

Re: FAQs / ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!

Postby sneakerheadshady » Oct 16th, '13, 11:43

SajN wrote:
ddnt32 wrote:Does the "posting limitations" also include being able to post only in the "And You Are?" forum?

Only creating threads. Once you have 5 posts, you can create threads anywhere.

except for in the shady records sectio i think lol i still cant make threads
Image
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
User avatar
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3476
Joined: Sep 16th, '13, 22:31
Location: @jaredthelamp (instagram)
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Hi! My Name Is...



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]

cron